THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:HOUND THE BASTARD OUT
I concur 8)

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Making the same mistakes over and over again for years and still think there's nothing wrong with he do. I wonder why do i support a club with such a lunatic manager in charge.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Today's result and performance are no shock though, most fans have seen this all season and it has been building up for a few seasons really.

I have no insults, the writing was on the wall years ago and especially on September the first.

Failure to buy Fabregas and letting Sagna go (would have been worthwhile as centre back cover even if Debuchy first choice right back) were mistakes.

shu

Post by shu »

Like i said on the other post , no wenger out chants !!!!!! Things wont change until that happens !!! ???

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perhaps I'm only 99.8% for now

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
rodders999 wrote:HOUND THE BASTARD OUT
I concur 8)
I concur your concurring ! :high5:

markyp

Post by markyp »

CAN WE PLEASE REMOVE THIS FUCKING DISEASE FROM OUR CLUB,HES RUINED US :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

shu wrote:Like i said on the other post , no wenger out chants !!!!!! Things wont change until that happens !!! ???
He's only just signed a new contract that the board have been jizzing over all summer, so where the optimism comes from that Wenger will be forced out is beyond me.

He's here for at least the duration of his three year contract.

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Once again tactically inept. He's a 'has been'. Send him upstairs ie keep him at the club, and get rid of Bouldy, as he clearly has no influence over Wenger, even as a former defender.

What really fxxks me orf, is the so called Gooners who say... "we have injuries..." blah blah blah

Pressure from us fans should be aimed at the board from now on in ... whatever happens every home and every away game....

Ive had enough of this, but have been saying this for over 5 years now

....any more and I think he'll go senile... HELP HIM out you fkless and gutless board GET RID ! as HE wont walk
Last edited by jaybee on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markyp

Post by markyp »

for me right now the worrying thing is we have a world class player in sanchez,a supposedly world class player in ozil(who is slowly being ruined)a great nucleus of the England team,a squad which a lot of teams would envy,this squad is good enough to win the lot if coached and organised properly but by the time the self harmer fucks off sanchez,ozil,the ox,welbeck,pod,walnut etc etc would have all fucked off too and we will be left with a load of half baked idiots instead,any new manager coming in will be working with a squad half as talented as the one we have now,we need to get wenker out asap so that this crop can flourish like the price tag suggests :banghead:

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

I hate to say it but there will be no change. Fatigue will be used by le wanker
The grass too green, ball too round!!
It's beyond a joke. I stopped going to the bowl 3 seasons ago and I've not missed it, go to the George with my mates who've all done the same.
Until wenger, gazidis & toupe head start loosing money and the value of the club declines is when changes will happen

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

markyp wrote:for me right now the worrying thing is we have a world class player in sanchez,a supposedly world class player in ozil(who is slowly being ruined)a great nucleus of the England team,a squad which a lot of teams would envy,this squad is good enough to win the lot if coached and organised properly but by the time the self harmer fucks off sanchez,ozil,the ox,welbeck,pod,walnut etc etc would have all fucked off too and we will be left with a load of half baked idiots instead,any new manager coming in will be working with a squad half as talented as the one we have now,we need to get wenker out asap so that this crop can flourish like the price tag suggests :banghead:
Agree, when you look at the players we have it should be enough to beat the likes of Leicester, Swansea, Hull but when you see they have no motivation. desire or passion (Alexis aside) then that is down to one man alone - the fool who continues to pick Sanogoals as his get out of jail card. :roll:

The manager of a club should put the team first, Wenker hasn't done that for years, with vanity projects, square pegs in round holes and now possession for possession's sake football.

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

Where's the AKB's!???? Please we would love to hear your constructive opinions!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a *word censored*. Fuck off out of the club.

REB

Post by REB »

for the last 3-4 seasons even the dogs on the street have known where arsenal weakness is, he needed a centre half, didnt get one, needed a better DM then flamini or arteta, didnt get one, got in welbeck before the transfer deadline and then admited he wanted him only on loan, doesnt do tactics , sits there blaming everyone but himself and so on and on and on, he should have gone years ago . the club is going nowhere but backwards and the fa cup win last year saved him, the fans are turning and getting more annoyed every week .
do the right thing arsenal, for you and the club and just go.