THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by clockender1 »

"I am not sure where i will be in January, but i will be managing somewhere".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you know its bad, when even China and the J-League don't want you.

i hear football is back on the up in Iran....

:barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

isn't there a vacancy at Celtic now ?

anyone can do that job - there is no competition for them

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:45 pm
Naki_Gooner wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:19 pm
was watching a rerun of the 2007 carling cup final the other day and diaby had to leave the ground injured after knocking john crunt terry sparko by kicking him in the head at a defensive corner.
Yup.
I was looking up that image tonight for old times sake.
Tbh, I actually liked the player, a lot. But his injuries were awful, and I always wonder why Wenger persisted with him as long as he did.

btw. There's a south Guildford? :rubchin:
Yep. If you take the Great Eastern Highway by-pass you're in South Guildford. There was a few handbags getting swung about at the end of that game too. :the_doris_2:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wengerCuntBag has been slowly and sneakily putting in the odd appearance on various foreign TV footy shows and has begun making the occasional comment about Arsenal, Unai Emery etc

He can FUCKtheFUCKOff the CUNTBag - He left us in toal chaos and right mess WHILST Steling £10 million a year and THEN we had to pay the cunbag off for the season he wnted to see out along with all his sphincterlicking no mark bum buddies in the backrooms etc

Just FUCKOFFCUNTBAG :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:02 pm

they went with the guy that was doing nothing with Kilmarnock. :roll:

i'm sticking with my prediction that he will never manage again in Europe.

i'd love to know what the AKB's current excuse is - in December it was " he's taking a break after the way the WOB's treated him" :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:02 pm

they went with the guy that was doing nothing with Kilmarnock. :roll:

i'm sticking with my prediction that he will never manage again in Europe.

i'd love to know what the AKB's current excuse is - in December it was " he's taking a break after the way the WOB's treated him" :lol:
:lol:

Ungrateful WOB bastards. :banghead:

To misquote the great Scooby Doo villains "it was all going so well until those pesky WOBs - oh, hang on...."

:wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wenger tonight.."Paris or Madrid, Madrid or Paris which will I chose?"
Wenger in May " Neither of them rang"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:25 pm
Wenger tonight.."Paris or Madrid, Madrid or Paris which will I chose?"
Wenger in May " Neither of them rang"
:lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

PSG would be a perfect fit. Money to piss away....continually failing/underachieving, they desperately need someone to explain the "special circumstances" of those failures. Step forward Monsieur Megalomaniac.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm convinced he hasn't done anything simply because he is being paid by us until the end of the season and doesn't want to pay anything back .
His only chance of a top job is PSG because he still gets paid a retainer by it's owner who will probably sack Tuchel after last nights performance .

Otherwise he might try for the Technical Director or Football Director a job where you can fiddle about from the side but deflect the blame if it goes wrong or step in and take the credit if it works which is very Wenger like .

PS what does Bould do nowadays I have ZERO contacts left at the club anymore so don't really know ,he isn't on the bench(or at least I haven't noticed him ) so what does he do with his time ?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:44 pm
I'm convinced he hasn't done anything simply because he is being paid by us until the end of the season and doesn't want to pay anything back .
His only chance of a top job is PSG because he still gets paid a retainer by it's owner who will probably sack Tuchel after last nights performance .

Otherwise he might try for the Technical Director or Football Director a job where you can fiddle about from the side but deflect the blame if it goes wrong or step in and take the credit if it works which is very Wenger like .

PS what does Bould do nowadays I have ZERO contacts left at the club anymore so don't really know ,he isn't on the bench(or at least I haven't noticed him ) so what does he do with his time ?
Works tirelessly at getting the back four to function as a well oiled machine, standing united in repelling attacks and driving our midfield and frontline forward with speed and technical nous.

You'd be forgiven for not noticing.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:57 am
PSG would be a perfect fit. Money to piss away....continually failing/underachieving, they desperately need someone to explain the "special circumstances" of those failures. Step forward Monsieur Megalomaniac.
lol.

I also notice how his old club Monaco didn't come calling after TH14 couldn't turn them around.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

According to a report in France from Le Parisien , the former Arsenal boss is wanted as head of technical development at the international governing body.
Wenger is understood to be set to turn down an offer to return to Paris Saint-Germain behind the scenes in order to work alongside Gianni Infantino at FIFA.

"Turned down numerous offers"..."Set to turn down"... Nothing anybody's ever heard about....all a load of crap probably spread about by himself. I knew he wouldn't manage again. Firstly nobody in their right mind would give him the leeway he had at Arsenal and secondly, he is utter gash!!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

a sad day for another one of his proteges - ping pong has called it quits :
"I would love to thank all the clubs I have represented, Arsenal, Charlton, Barnsley, Fulham, Ufa, AFC Eskilstuna and Ermi
good to see the footballing world recognize yet another gem from the ex-manager. :banghead:

whilst i feel sorry for these lads, their short sharp plummeting careers after they leave us is no coincidence.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:05 am
According to a report in France from Le Parisien , the former Arsenal boss is wanted as head of technical development at the international governing body.
Wenger is understood to be set to turn down an offer to return to Paris Saint-Germain behind the scenes in order to work alongside Gianni Infantino at FIFA.

"Turned down numerous offers"..."Set to turn down"... Nothing anybody's ever heard about....all a load of crap probably spread about by himself. I knew he wouldn't manage again. Firstly nobody in their right mind would give him the leeway he had at Arsenal and secondly, he is utter gash!!
That's big of FIFA, taking one for world football to save everybody from wenker. Unfortunately, it deprives us of the banter we so badly deserve after all those fucking wasted project years.

Apparently TOF would be in charge of overseeing technological innovation and rule changes in the game :shock: Get ready for defences to be banned, tackling outlawed, no keepers, no subs until at least the 80th minute, a minimum of 30 passes before you can score, no shooting from outside the box and all teams have to sign a relative of Sanogo.....Jesus :banghead:

Technological innovation....wenker :shock: ....introducing the new FIFA football......thanks wenker but isn't that ball well, you know, square :lol: