THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by augie »

Another has-been/washed up/outdated manager that has finally realized that no decent club would even consider hiring the c.unt as a manager :roll:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -club-role

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 am
Another has-been/washed up/outdated manager that has finally realized that no decent club would even consider hiring the c.unt as a manager :roll:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -club-role
Without even clicking on that link I'm gonna assume you are talking about prize prick Moron-hio. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Again I would rather the fool kept his mouth shut and let his football do the talking, but I do find it very noticeable that having decided to call someone out for not rating gnarby, he chose to ignore the senile old c.unt that didn't rate him and ran him out of our club :roll: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... rn-munich/
Last edited by augie on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Gnabry voted Bayern Munich Player of the Year in his first full season 17 goals , 7 assists.

And Sanogo and Iwobi were placed ahead of him in the pecking order and so he left :banghead:

I just wonder how he would have done behind or out wide with our amazing front two ?

He’s now probably now out of our price range. :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:56 pm
Gnabry voted Bayern Munich Player of the Year in his first full season 17 goals , 7 assists.

And Sanogo and Iwobi were placed ahead of him in the pecking order and so he left :banghead:

I just wonder how he would have done behind or out wide with our amazing front two ?

He’s now probably now out of our price range. :cussing:
He would have been shit mate. It's noticeable that his huge improvement and realising of his potential only happened after he got away from latter day Wenger.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

jesus, haven't those poor bastards up there at Newcastle not suffered enough already ?????

'It is very difficult because I was for so long at the same club... But why not?': Wenger drops hint at shock Premier League return with Newcastle
that's them relegated then. :rubchin:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:37 pm
jesus, haven't those poor bastards up there at Newcastle not suffered enough already ?????

'It is very difficult because I was for so long at the same club... But why not?': Wenger drops hint at shock Premier League return with Newcastle
Yes saw that too, did he not say being an "Arsenal fan" would not manage another club in England.....put that with all the other lies and bullshit he spouted in the last few years

Still waiting for him to start that job on January 1st that he said was definitely happening?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:38 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Yes saw that too, did he not say being an "Arsenal fan" would not manage another club in England.....put that with all the other lies and bullshit he spouted in the last few years

Still waiting for him to start that job on January 1st that he said was definitely happening?
Well I just assumed it was a clerical error on Madrid's behalf and his appointment letter should arrive any day. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Well I just assumed it was a clerical error on Madrid's behalf and his appointment letter should arrive any day. :D
Yes, his appointment at the dentist to clean the shit off his teeth is next week I believe!! :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Things are so boring, dull and sh!t at Arsenal KSE Holdings LLC. that we are still talking about SFB?, that about sums it up really..

:censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:35 pm
Yes, his appointment at the dentist to clean the shit off his teeth is next week I believe!! :wink:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:24 pm
Things are so boring, dull and sh!t at Arsenal KSE Holdings LLC. that we are still talking about SFB?, that about sums it up really..

Mate - we get it. You don't like Wiggy. No offense intended but tbh it's getting a bit tedious now. It's all you post about. You aren't telling anyone here anything we don't know. Have you tried posting on any other subjects? It might cheer you up. Or not.... :wink:

Anyway have a nice Friday and don't get overly stressed by the Wig molesting cùnt. It ain't worth it. He's going nowhere and unfortunately there is nothing any of us can do about that. :|

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:56 am
sk-gtfo wrote:

Mate - we get it. You don't like Wiggy. No offense intended but tbh it's getting a bit tedious now. It's all you post about. You aren't telling anyone here anything we don't know. Have you tried posting on any other subjects? It might cheer you up. Or not.... :wink:

Anyway have a nice Friday and don't get overly stressed by the Wig molesting cùnt. It ain't worth it. He's going nowhere and unfortunately there is nothing any of us can do about that. :|
Point taken, but talking about anything else Arsenal is kinda pointless when we're on a road to nowhere, best to just STFU and ignore the club I agree!.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:56 am
sk-gtfo wrote:

Point taken, but talking about anything else Arsenal is kinda pointless when we're on a road to nowhere, best to just STFU and ignore the club I agree!.
True. And we are certainly on a road to nowhere with this parasite owning us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WENGER IS STILL A C.U.N.T