THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Herd »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:59 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:57 am
I think he is talking up the Bayern thing because he thinks that by doing so Arsenal will speed up the sacking of Emry and bring him back !
Not funny :x :cussing:

:lol:
I bet you he's holding on waiting for the call ,he is delusional and feels that he is entitled to return after a leetle break !
When dictators are toppled and make it to exile they constantly dream of returning and that the people still love him ,of course he will always have a hardcore supporters encouraging him these thoughts !
I'm sure he spends a lot of time sitting at home with a Subbuteo set moving the players he almost signed against a team of the best of his reign .
When he's not doing that he's staring at the phone and having imaginary conversations with officials from Real Madrid or worse calling up People from Bayern Munich saying he might be interested !

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:59 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:57 am
I think he is talking up the Bayern thing because he thinks that by doing so Arsenal will speed up the sacking of Emry and bring him back !
Not funny :x :cussing:

I bet you he's holding on waiting for the call ,he is delusional and feels that he is entitled to return after a leetle break !
When dictators are toppled and make it to exile they constantly dream of returning and that the people still love him ,of course he will always have a hardcore supporters encouraging him these thoughts !
I'm sure he spends a lot of time sitting at home with a Subbuteo set moving the players he almost signed against a team of the best of his reign .
When he's not doing that he's staring at the phone and having imaginary conversations with officials from Real Madrid or worse calling up People from Bayern Munich saying he might be interested !

Hail, the all conquering hero returns....on the back of a chariot :roll: He'll probably start to pop up more and more as Dick's position becomes increasingly unstable.

Hey I bet the old fu.cker never had an Arsenal Subbuteo team........and he calls himself Arsenal......imposter :shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Exactly as the pressure built at the weekend it turns out he called Bayern Munich and was told hes not in their thoughts yet he leaks to the press that he told Bayern he would wait until his return to Europe next week to discuss the position.
Arsenal duly lose but if they were thinking of ditching Emry they better act fast cos Mr Arsenal might go elsewhere. Hes a wily old fox but he's of the opinion that he is thought of as a genius not a fraud. The only person linking him to top jobs is himself by dropping hints to his former sycophant journal's,who then spew out the bullshit. Only problem here is that Rummunigge poured a huge bucket of cold water on the thought,leaving TOF with large amounts of egg on the face. Still he's been in Doha where his Qatari paymasters fill his swimming trunks with petrol $$$ for his gems of footballing wisdom. And who knows he might land a lucrative contract as Manager of Qatar for the world cup or is that why he pulled this stunt ???

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

New gig as chief of FIFA's global football development.

The most corrupt organisation on earth. What about the values? WHAT ABOUT THE VALUES!!!!!!!!!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So Mr. I'll definitely be managing somewhere realises he's damaged goods and wanted nowhere decides to trouser FIFA's blood money.

Cretin.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

just a pity he didn't accept the role when Klopp was available to be the next Arsenal manager

Midz

Post by Midz »

It's a perfect role for him. I think he'll do well in this new position (rather this than he return to management).

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

He can’t even manage a fart let alone a football club. The crooked FIFA organisation is perfect for the megalomaniac!!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:21 pm
He can’t even manage a fart let alone a football club. The crooked FIFA organisation is perfect for the megalomaniac!!
He can now single handedly change the face of football :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:24 am
TeeCee wrote:
Unless he gets busy again single handedly building stadiums. :wink:

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 am
Redarmy wrote:
TeeCee wrote:
Bingo! got it. Qatar needs help building stadiums for the world cup....only one man to call. And lets be honest if he dies....

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 am
Redarmy wrote:
TeeCee wrote:
Yes, and FIFA will have merely been a figment of our imagination until he takes up his new role :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Humble Arsene Wenger rides into FIFA HQ on an elephant, as the global football family rejoice at the news of his return to the game

:roll:

herbert

Post by herbert »

Good luck to the legend that is Arsene Wenger :barscarf:

Long live the king of the invincibles and the ruler of the fa cup :barscarf:

herbert

Post by herbert »

OH and I forgot Lord of the double double :barscarf:
and only the second manager to win the league in N17 in 59 yrs :bowing21: