THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:32 pm
Oh no jumped up pipsquek alert ! ! ! ! !
Its DB again in full jobsworth mode ! ! ! !
You hate the fact that some people know things it has bugged you for the last 12 years but you always try and flip it into a scenario where your the hero saving us all from the net Police ,I told you I wasn't bothered but no you have to try telling me off like Im a schoolboy .
I realise you need to be the super mod to boost your fragile ego but please save it it for people who give a shit !
Fucking hell are you really this fragile? :lol:

You have no idea what a massive pain in the hole modding this place is mate. I'm not saving anyone from the net Police. I only do it to help keep the forum open because I enjoy the banter on here but to be honest dealing with some of the shit I've had to deal with makes me give less than half a shit what you think.

Gotta be honest I'm inclined not to believe much that comes from some anonymous Internet persona that has met all the celebidees and knows all the gory details about everything that has ever happened and made all the money and experienced everything that gets mentioned by anyone (but always to a better standard of course).

Here's the thing. Do not post people's names and accuse them of fraud or any other crimes you cannot prove. No one on here is qualified to make a legal judgement on what might only get us shut down and what might get the owner sued. Why take the risk? It's pretty simple right? I've repeatedly asked you nicely to not post that stuff over the years. Don't really care either way if that upsets you Herd. I really don't mate. :lol:
I wasn't upset at all I was laughing at you, ya old silly self important fool ,and as you should know I don't care if you (or anyone else ) believes a single word of anything I say, I really don't !
You are irritating at times but I find it quite funny ,but really what do you ever contribute to the board in terms of telling any stories ????
Nothing …...ever all you really do is get busy about other peoples stuff its sad but I suspect its because you don't have nor have ever had a life ,but that's not my fault really it isn't ……………………….mate !
Heres the thing take a chill pill get a life, and stop being such a pedantic bureaucrat :barscarf: :barscarf: :o :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:32 pm
Oh no jumped up pipsquek alert ! ! ! ! !
Its DB again in full jobsworth mode ! ! ! !
You hate the fact that some people know things it has bugged you for the last 12 years but you always try and flip it into a scenario where your the hero saving us all from the net Police ,I told you I wasn't bothered but no you have to try telling me off like Im a schoolboy .
I realise you need to be the super mod to boost your fragile ego but please save it it for people who give a shit !
Fucking hell are you really this fragile? :lol:

You have no idea what a massive pain in the hole modding this place is mate. I'm not saving anyone from the net Police. I only do it to help keep the forum open because I enjoy the banter on here but to be honest dealing with some of the shit I've had to deal with makes me give less than half a shit what you think.

Gotta be honest I'm inclined not to believe much that comes from some anonymous Internet persona that has met all the celebidees and knows all the gory details about everything that has ever happened and made all the money and experienced everything that gets mentioned by anyone (but always to a better standard of course).

Here's the thing. Do not post people's names and accuse them of fraud or any other crimes you cannot prove. No one on here is qualified to make a legal judgement on what might only get us shut down and what might get the owner sued. Why take the risk? It's pretty simple right? I've repeatedly asked you nicely to not post that stuff over the years. Don't really care either way if that upsets you Herd. I really don't mate. :lol:
I wasn't upset at all I was laughing at you, ya old silly self important fool ,and as you should know I don't care if you (or anyone else ) believes a single word of anything I say, I really don't !
You are irritating at times but I find it quite funny ,but really what do you ever contribute to the board in terms of telling any stories ????
Nothing …...ever all you really do is get busy about other peoples stuff its sad but I suspect its because you don't have nor have ever had a life ,but that's not my fault really it isn't ……………………….mate !
Heres the thing take a chill pill get a life, and stop being such a pedantic bureaucrat :barscarf: :barscarf: :o :shock: :lol:
Yep you have completely described me there 100%. Without ever having met me or knowing anything about me! :lol: The internet. Wow. 8)

I think you've probably accidently addressed the main issue there though - I don't tell stories.... just stuff that has actually happened! No celebidees or any of that old shit but still I'm happy enough. :wink:

Anyway might be best to just drop this petty squabble here because we both know its gonna get repetitive fairly quickly. I'll retort with "Oh dear I've obviously touched a nerve there". You'll respond with some insults. I'll respond with some put down about Internet bullshitters. You'll come back with assertions that I've had a sad life and I'm a jobsworth etc etczzzzzzzzzz. :yawn: :wink:

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

:popcorn:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

To alleviate the tension, Wenger's still a wanker who far out stayed his welcome, discuss :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 pm
To alleviate the tension, DB10 / Herd is still a wanker who far out stayed his welcome, discuss :wink:
That's hardly going to alleviate the tension, couldn't you just have changed the subject :wink: :lol:

Some people eh :lol:

herbert

Post by herbert »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 pm
To alleviate the tension, Wenger's still a wanker who far out stayed his welcome, discuss :wink:
2 mllion pages praising the best ever manager in our history :shock:
and DB and Herd have turned it into a battlfield :banghead:

Can we just bury the grudges and get back to keeping this thread all about the joys and positivety of having lord Wenger at the helm for 22 yrs

:lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Point taken , firstly Db I apologise ,having a spats one thing, making assertions on someone elses life is wrong ,forgive me .
I'm more c unt than wanker but on this occasion I'l let it slip Jock !

Now have I told you the one about me Chesney Hawkes, Vinny Jones the Nolan Sisters and the archbishop of Canterbury in a Restaurant in Paris ????

There was Claret everywhere !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
Point taken , firstly Db I apologise ,having a spats one thing, making assertions on someone elses life is wrong ,forgive me .

Now have I told you the one about me Chesney Hawkes, Vinny Jones the Nolan Sisters and the archbishop of Canterbury in a Restaurant in Paris ????

No need to apologise Herd mate. Didn't take it personally. But I appreciate that you did. Takes a man to apologise. I apologise too if I stepped over the mark. No hard feelings. 8)

But please tell me you sharked one of the Nolan sisters. It'll break augie's culchie heart. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Naki_Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am
^^^ there's always one :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Could we have an amnesty for Red Member, US Marty, babatunde, because that little spat between ye 2 was tame. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:32 pm
Could we have an amnesty for Red Member, US Marty, babatunde, because that little spat between ye 2 was tame. :lol:
Exactly - it seems like its only me and Sid prepared to keep it going for a decade :D

I'd probably love the mad old bugger if I ever met him anyway. Ironically I don't think we've ever had an argument on the Wenger thread as it's the one unifying thing :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm
Herd wrote:

No need to apologise Herd mate. Didn't take it personally. But I appreciate that you did. Takes a man to apologise. I apologise too if I stepped over the mark. No hard feelings. 8)

But please tell me you sharked one of the Nolan sisters. It'll break augie's culchie heart. :lol: :wink:
Ah, "peas in our time" :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Herd wrote:

I don't think you're either of those terms Herd. I enjoy your stories and think it's a terrible shame that DB10 is acting the nazi when there is clearly another story - fraud related - that needs to be heard. Some people just can't handle the truth - mainly liberal mod nazis :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm
Herd wrote:

I don't think you're either of those terms Herd. I enjoy your stories and think it's a terrible shame that DB10 is acting the nazi when there is clearly another story - fraud related - that needs to be heard. Some people just can't handle the truth - mainly liberal mod nazis :wink: :lol:
Sorry mate didn't understand a word of that. Take the pity penis out if your mouth. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm
Naki_Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am
^^^ there's always one :lol: :wink:

:anyminute:

:flag: