THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:18 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:29 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 pm
Piers Morgan is appearing on the late late show on RTE with AW.

Now that should be a watch!
Did not know that mate. Thanks for the heads up. I can't stand that show as it is presented by an absolute empty vacuum of a presenter. I have more charisma and personality in my toe than the moron that presents it. I'll SlyPlus it and fast forward to thd Wenger/Morgan bit. :D
Not sure of the point of this, the presenter Tubridy knows nothing about football, so he will ask a few pre set questions that require no more than a fluffy answer .
I'm more interested in how hypocritical Morgan manages to be.
Piers Moron and Wanker in the same room at the same time. Fucking hell. Two of the biggest fucking dickhead, egomaniacs of the last twenty years. Someone fucking smack both of them in the face, please.
As for Wanker's book, surely there's some joke in there somewhere about nearly buying it, having the bag and bookshelf space ready for it but then spending six months haggling over the price before being told to fuck off out the bookshop by the manager and ending up with nothing.
:lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The predictable damp squib interview. Nothing incisive as expected. Tubridy had to bring up the Henry handball incident. A week after watching the " Champagne Football " documentary about John Delaney I think it is an embarrassment to even mention that. Wenger gave a diplomatic answer by blaming the French FA for not offering a replay. A few cliches from Wenger about the fun loving Oirish.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I fast forwarded to the Wenger bit. Absolutely pointless. The gimp presenter asked the usual bland inoffensive questions that shit presenters ask when they know fucking nothing about football. :roll:

Was squirming in my seat hoping and muttering "don't fucking ask him, don't do it, don't, it was embarrassing enough the first time round ffs..." and yep the fucking dickhead asked Wenger about the Henry handball and then went on and on and on about it.... :roll: :oops:

And then the fuckwit wrapped it up with the usual "we're Oirish please compliment us" bit that had me wincing and my teeth grinding with embarrassment. :oops: What the fuck is wrong with certain Oirish people that they need to have their self worth constantly qualified by others? :oops: :roll: