Sunderland Calling

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
M-50

Re: Sunderland Calling

Post by M-50 »

Any confirmation that the game will take place lads?

Have held off booking my flights (that will coincide with arriving early) but don't wanna leave it till last minute,

If the game isn't going ahead, I'll be flying later and to a different airport, so any info appreciated 8)

I'm an awkward sod I know :-P

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

M-50 wrote:Any confirmation that the game will take place lads?

Have held off booking my flights (that will coincide with arriving early) but don't wanna leave it till last minute,

If the game isn't going ahead, I'll be flying later and to a different airport, so any info appreciated 8)

I too am awaiting confirmation of times/location etc.

World travel is very new to me! :oops:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Dont forget a ref. Seriously for an extra few quid each it saves all the hassle of arguing over fouls and throw ins etc.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Barriecuda wrote:
M-50 wrote:Any confirmation that the game will take place lads?

I too am awaiting confirmation of times/location etc.

World travel is very new to me! :oops:
You must have crossed the southern border, so you've seen the world. That's why they call it the World Series isn't it!

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Dont forget a ref. Seriously for an extra few quid each it saves all the hassle of arguing over fouls and throw ins etc.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Dont forget a ref. Seriously for an extra few quid each it saves all the hassle of arguing over fouls and throw ins etc.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find him, maybe you can hire One2smooth :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Sounds like a good laugh, would be too much effort for me unfortunately, home games are enough travel as it is! Plus I'll probably have a game of my own that day unless you want to tempt me by significantly enhancing my wages? :twisted: :-D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Sounds like a good laugh, would be too much effort for me unfortunately, home games are enough travel as it is! Plus I'll probably have a game of my own that day unless you want to tempt me by significantly enhancing my wages? :twisted: :-D
We can offer you a WHOLE orange at half time rather than the half you normally get :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

MutleyGooner wrote:
If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find him, maybe you can hire One2smooth :lol:
:D :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Sounds like a good laugh, would be too much effort for me unfortunately, home games are enough travel as it is! Plus I'll probably have a game of my own that day unless you want to tempt me by significantly enhancing my wages? :twisted: :-D
We can offer you a WHOLE orange at half time rather than the half you normally get :lol:
I'm listening... 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

northbank123 wrote:
I'm listening... 8)
don't commit to that deal mate... the onlinebluemoon team will pay you double...and throw in an apple as a sweetner.

Let me know...I can get this deal done.

8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

arseofacrow wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
I'm listening... 8)
don't commit to that deal mate... the onlinebluemoon team will pay you double...and throw in an apple as a sweetner.

8)
I can confirm that I will not be appearing for the OG team. During discussions I have had on the On The Terraces forum it has become clear to me that the team does not share my ambition and vision for the future. Terms and finances were not discussed as this is not important to me.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

arseofacrow wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
I'm listening... 8)

8)
I can confirm that I will not be appearing for the OG team. During discussions I have had on the On The Terraces forum it has become clear to me that the team does not share my ambition and vision for the future. Terms and finances were not discussed as this is not important to me.

FrenchGun

Post by FrenchGun »

Hi,

we are based around Milan... Would you like a little ice cream?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Barriecuda - if you are making the trip over, you can't visit the UK without taking a trip to our one really outstanding area of natural beauty, the world-renowned Costa del Stoke. :barscarf: