Sunderland Calling

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WoolyFTM

Sunderland Calling

Post by WoolyFTM »

Alright lads,

It's that time of year again when I stick my head above the parapet...

Are we on for another fans match this year? Ideal start to the season. Loads of our lads are interested and we should have a full team.

We promise to go easier on you this year... :wink:

Matt

augie

Re: Sunderland Calling

Post by augie »

I know that if it is organised early enough in advance then I am up for it again although as one of the old guys on our team I am not sure if that will help our guys get that overdue win :oops:

It should be said that our manager is coming under some serious internal pressure as dissatisfaction with results and performances grow - Chunky has my 100% support though as he hasnt had a lot of talent to work with and he has been unable to hit the transfer market as he lives with our self sustaining business plan :wink: :lol: :lol:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

I woud love to represent the Gooner for sure....if anyone has no objections.

Goose

Post by Goose »

augie wrote:I know that if it is organised early enough in advance then I am up for it again although as one of the old guys on our team I am not sure if that will help our guys get that overdue win :oops:

It should be said that our manager is coming under some serious internal pressure as dissatisfaction with results and performances grow - Chunky has my 100% support though as he hasnt had a lot of talent to work with and he has been unable to hit the transfer market as he lives with our self sustaining business plan :wink: :lol: :lol:
I also back chunky 100% - not because he lives with our self sustaining model but because he played me in the team last time in spite of the fact I am s##t. :barscarf:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

im in if needed, i am like theo walcott...with no end product :lol:

danno

Post by danno »

I would love to play in this again. Hopefully we can actually have 11 players and a few subs this time! Count me in though.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Goose wrote:
augie wrote:I know that if it is organised early enough in advance then I am up for it again although as one of the old guys on our team I am not sure if that will help our guys get that overdue win :oops:

I also back chunky 100% - not because he lives with our self sustaining model but because he played me in the team last time in spite of the fact I am s##t. :barscarf:

Very Wengeresque in more ways than one is our Chunky!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

chunky has to go to hospital for an op soon so dont know if he will want to do it again this year, maybe make franksav manager as it cant be worse then last year when poor old frank hobbled off with a hamstring after 5 min leaving the gooner 11 playing with 10 men :D :D

M-50

Post by M-50 »

Should be available to play if there's a match organised :D

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Hello Gooners!

Yep Im still alive. Im due to have an operation on August 9th so that will rule me out of this one. If somebody
wants to take over the caretaker/managers role for 1 game then good luck. I dont know how long Ill be out of
action for and hopefully we will actually beat them one day! Can I just suggest that you asked the people who
played last time first though as its only fair. Dont worry people you will all get a game whoever comes as our
lot were fucked after about 10 minutes! Shame its the first game of the season too. If you need any more help
or info then please contact me through here or pm me. Is our game def going to be a 3pm kick off on the saturday
or can Sky still change it?

Cheers Chunky

PS The new kits are shit!!

Goose

Post by Goose »

I am available to put in an equally abject performance as last year :barscarf: - if selected :cry:

Who do I need to arse kiss to get picked? I have been taking lessons in managing your manager from Diaby.

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

I don;t know if I'll be back from holiday in time, but if I am I'd be up for playing again. Or make the numbers up as I did last year :lol:

I was a damaged man after that ginger took me clean out. :|

augie

Post by augie »

Will def need to get our resident mackem buddy to bring along his Gooner housemate again cos he was our best player the last time :oops:

I dont mind whether we play this game or not but if we are gonna play it can we decide soon ? The earlier I can book flights the cheaper they will be plus I would have more options on flight times

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

HashKads wrote:I don;t know if I'll be back from holiday in time, but if I am I'd be up for playing again. Or make the numbers up as I did last year :lol:

I was a damaged man after that ginger took me clean out. :|
:shock: :shock: :? :?

We are still talking football here, right? :rubchin: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

HashKads wrote: I was a damaged man after that ginger took me clean out. :|
That was fucking hilarious :lol: :lol:

I am away unfortunately so can save myself the embarrassment of not being picked by removing myself from selection 8)