Van Persie saga, officially not extending contract.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Van Persie saga, officially not extending contract.

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:Am loate to admit this but the amount of comments hoping rvp breaks his legs is embarrassing to me as a Gooner :oops:
Watching him wave at manure fans and posing in one of their tops was like a knife through my heart and I doubt if I will remain as calm about his transfer as I thought I would but there is no way I will wish an Eduardo or Ramsey injury on him
Am I allowed to wish him a season with injuries like Wilshere had last year or like Diaby has had forever?
I just want the prick to flop, I don't care if it's due to injuries, form, attitude or what.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

officepest wrote:
Chippy wrote:Let's show Arsenal class people. We are the aristocrats of football not the scum.
Agreed Chippy. I think people are (rightly) pissed off with van Staplec***/the board/Wanger and are just venting their collective spleens.

I hope he flops massively, Kezman-style, and subsequently ends up at VVV Venlo or somewhere getting barracked by the Dutch but I don't wish any injury upon his brittle ankles.

He's just the latest turncoat c*** to abandon Projekt Wenger and I doubt he'll be the last.*

*Song doesn't count :wink:
Man u rejects end up at Sunderland or Everton..not VVV Venlo :D

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
augie wrote:Am loate to admit this but the amount of comments hoping rvp breaks his legs is embarrassing to me as a Gooner :oops:
Watching him wave at manure fans and posing in one of their tops was like a knife through my heart and I doubt if I will remain as calm about his transfer as I thought I would but there is no way I will wish an Eduardo or Ramsey injury on him
Am I allowed to wish him a season with injuries like Wilshere had last year or like Diaby has had forever?
I just want the prick to flop, I don't care if it's due to injuries, form, attitude or what.

Am totally on board with the desire to see him continually picking the type of niggly injuries that he had most of his time with us 8) What I refuse to go along with is the wish to see shawcross or some other Neanderthal thug break up his legs :evil:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Bradywasking wrote:
officepest wrote:
Chippy wrote:Let's show Arsenal class people. We are the aristocrats of football not the scum.
Agreed Chippy. I think people are (rightly) pissed off with van Staplec***/the board/Wanger and are just venting their collective spleens.

I hope he flops massively, Kezman-style, and subsequently ends up at VVV Venlo or somewhere getting barracked by the Dutch but I don't wish any injury upon his brittle ankles.

He's just the latest turncoat c*** to abandon Projekt Wenger and I doubt he'll be the last.*

*Song doesn't count :wink:
Man u rejects end up at Sunderland or Everton..not VVV Venlo :D
I reckon SAFCFTM would be happy with that :)