The Board-Finance-Kroenke

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: PHW

Post by mikeyb772001 »

watch that yank nonce *word censored* make his son chairman!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

northbank123 wrote:Good fucking riddance. Made a fucking fortune from selling his inherited right to have a say in how the club was run, much of it to that bastard Kroenke despite declaring we don't want his sort, and still somehow managed to think he was better than the fans and looked down on them.

Embarrassed the club every time he opened his gob, has stood by and watched whilst we have watched the great work of the late 90s-mid 2000s painstakingly undone and still has the fucking cheek to draw a healthy salary from the club despite doing fuck all.
This.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:rubchin:

hmmm..... I'm getting a slightly negative vibe about P. Diddy On da Hill....

REB

Post by REB »

dennis hill wood was a gentleman who loved the club, peter hill wood is a greedy two faced bastard who hates the supporters, good riddance

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

‘I simply cannot believe he will react to these stupid comments from these silly people. They are supposed to be supporters, but, in fact, they do quite a lot of damage'.

:twisted:

Coupled with the way he spoke down to people each year at the AGM's, a complete Ignoramus, fcukwit, cretinous, sherry drinking, cigar smoking, piss the bed bastard.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

He will be replaced with a Yank that will smile nicely at AGM's nod sagely like he agrees with everything the supporters say and once we're gone will affect the same f**k em attitude as PHW . :cussing:

gunnerdaz

Post by gunnerdaz »

good riddance, but no doubt another Kronke coming on board.

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

I would just like to say in the words of PHW.
Thank-you for taking an interest in our affairs........ now fuck off!

And I agree with a few posters on here....... Josh Kroenke will be appointed in his place as he will shortly be out of work...... how fucking convenient!

KROENKE OUT!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Brady's left peg on Thu May 16, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Ferk him arrogant old twat.

exiledgooner

Post by exiledgooner »

Good. Don't want his sort at our club

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:Good fucking riddance. Made a fucking fortune from selling his inherited right to have a say in how the club was run, much of it to that bastard Kroenke despite declaring we don't want his sort, and still somehow managed to think he was better than the fans and looked down on them.

Embarrassed the club every time he opened his gob, has stood by and watched whilst we have watched the great work of the late 90s-mid 2000s painstakingly undone and still has the fucking cheek to draw a healthy salary from the club despite doing fuck all.

As above, 2 faced money grabber, who sold out. ta ta - won't be missed, in fact we may well do far better with a more influencial person in charge of our once great club.

Re: The Board-Takeovers-Kroenke-PHW resigns? etc:

Post by 1989 »

I wish him the worst retirement possible.

A bitter, spiteful old :censored: who put his own interests ahead of those of the club and who's heavily responsible for the dire state that we find ourselves in.

His personal agendas meant the club couldn't realize its potential as he shut the door at anyone that had to with David Dein, one of the most successful men in the club's history, who became his "enemy" (for having the audacity to suggest winning trophies should be the main aim at our club).

Never forgiven for selling the club to a silent yank with sweet fuck all interest (after declaring that "we don't want his sort"), and blocking Usmanov from entering the boardroom not because of his bullshit reason that he was not an "open book", but because he was Dein's ally.

Good riddance; .

Chippy

Re: The Board-Takeovers-Kroenke-PHW resigns? etc:

Post by Chippy »

Seriously guys I know he is very unpopular but can we tone down the language a bit. I have edited some of the more unpleasant comments.