As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
- Posts: 9479
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:09 pm
- Location: A town called malice.
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm
- Location: Cologne
a draw unsullied by goals
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:12 pm
- Location: India
Sahin to score the winner.
- Posts: 8181
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:33 pm
- Location: The gates of hell waiting for Wenger
Walcott scores the winner for the Victims
- Posts: 8607
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 am
- Location: London
- Posts: 12643
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
- Location: Diamond Club
This will be the second last time Turnip takes an Arsenal side to Anfield in the league. Roll on 2014
- Posts: 23445
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:40 pm
- Location: twitter... @reb1886
we will win and all will be rosy in wengers garden.
2-0 to the arse
- Posts: 5001
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm
- Location: Taser the cuunt
Get Skrtel on the end of a corner from Cazorla.
- Posts: 7852
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
- Location: DERRY CITY
On the evidence of today, 4-0 to the victims, we are shit up front and with the godawful Ramsey as one of the inevitible substitutions I can only see us taking a beating when we need to chase the game.
- Posts: 28992
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
- Location: Dark Side Of The Mood
We need Shez and Kos back in the line-up just to compete.
Play the Ox in mid-field - put Klingon & diaby on the bench - no better still leave him at Colney.
Oh! feck just realised we have Jenks (Bless him) at RB !
We will either win or lose....by one goal.
COME ON YOU GUNNERS
Fuck off you Robbing Bin Dipping Whining Victims.
- Posts: 1898
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 am
- Location: London
- Posts: 11844
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 pm
Top Londoner wrote:
on the end of a corner from Cazorla.
Or maybe he can send Podolski through with another fabolous assist?
- Posts: 2758
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm
- Location: every full moon
Red Member wrote:who are the bin dippers?
How wide is a plank?
How thick is a WUM?
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
As i feel like some will come and go this week, can't really say how things will go. But to me, Diaby has to be dropped to leave the ox as a starter.
- Posts: 1018
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:28 pm
Got corporate tickets for this one
First visit to Anfield.
I'd rather be in the away end