International break..zzzz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Emmanuel_eboue27

International break..zzzz

Post by Emmanuel_eboue27 »

On a scale of one to ten, how much does everyone hate the international break? Also frustrated Deschamps is risking Diaby for Frances midweek game.

kite

Re: International break..zzzz

Post by kite »

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Belgium are my dark horse tip for Brazil 2014, go and put your money on them today :idea:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Emmanuel_eboue27 wrote:On a scale of one to ten, how much does everyone hate the international break? Also frustrated Deschamps is risking Diaby for Frances midweek game.

On a side note, who would have thought anyone would have been saying this about Diaby :lol:

kite

Post by kite »

green gooner wrote:Belgium are my dark horse tip for Brazil 2014, go and put your money on them today :idea:
Dark horse? There is no doubt they will win it.. mark my words 8)

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

10/10 for me, i hate international breaks, especially for qualification for a tournament we have little or no chance of winning.

The moaning drops off considerably when we're not playing- be it a good or bad period for the team-, and the amount of posts falls by loads.

Oh, and I worry about how certain folk deal with their inner anger, although i'm not going to name names. :lol:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

green gooner wrote:Belgium are my dark horse tip for Brazil 2014, go and put your money on them today :idea:
I'd say they should do well considering the talent they have at their disposal. Youth is on their side too.

Certainly not dependant on one player, they seem to have 2 players of quality in every position.

Emmanuel_eboue27

Post by Emmanuel_eboue27 »

What annoys me is Hodgson prior to the Euros really had a chance to take a punt on some youngsters and inject a new generation of player into the team. Instead he went safe with the same old guard when we could have used the tournament as a learning curve to prepare for Brazil.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Hate it, bloody typical that it came after such a good performance at Liverpool for us, as long as everyone comes back in one piece I'll be happy.

Any news on van persie? Least we don't have to worry about him having his usual season wrecker in some shit qualifier! No doubt fergie didn't let him travel

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

dont think diaby is playing for france tomoz minor muscle problem

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

11. Total bollocks.

villej

Post by villej »

9/10 - games are boring and our players come back injured too often

LewisT92

Post by LewisT92 »

BournemouthRED wrote:Hate it, bloody typical that it came after such a good performance at Liverpool for us, as long as everyone comes back in one piece I'll be happy.
This!!
What annoys me the most though is that we're only three games in :cussing:

10/10 for hatred of this break!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LewisT92 wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:Hate it, bloody typical that it came after such a good performance at Liverpool for us, as long as everyone comes back in one piece I'll be happy.
This!!
What annoys me the most though is that we're only three games in :cussing:

10/10 for hatred of this break!

Theres another round of internationals in oct as well

Post by 1989 »

g60gooner wrote:
I'd say they should do well considering the talent they have at their disposal. Youth is on their side too.

Certainly not dependant on one player, they seem to have 2 players of quality in every position.
Vermaelen
Kompany
Vertonghen
Van Buyten
Witsel
Defour
Dembele
Fellaini
Courtois
Mignolet
Alderweireld
Lombaerts