Goalkeepers on a free

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MyOldMan

Goalkeepers on a free

Post by MyOldMan »

I know Craig Gordon and Artur Boruc are available on a free. Not sure if we could have one who is better or are there any potential free keepers out there? For me it could be this marginal situation
of not having good enough keepers which could expose us at the highist level.

MutleyGooner

Re: Goalkeepers on a free

Post by MutleyGooner »

I think that this thread would be far more interesting if it were titled "Goalkeepers on a tree".

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

This is a joke right...

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

What about Aguerro up front with Heskey on a free?

MyOldMan

Post by MyOldMan »

What's the joke? Its clear for all we need another keeper in the squad that maybe an older keeper
With experience I haven't followed Gordon or . Boruc but they have come out in the press as being available on a free.
is there any other keeper that could be available on a free?

Wenger should of addressed this issue and its minor obvious changes that's been holding us
Back for a long time

AFCjames

Post by AFCjames »

Your right about needing a back up/competition keeper however im pretty sure Craig Gordon is injury prone. I also read somewhere he was on trial with southampton (not 100% on the story though) .

_James_

Post by _James_ »

I didn't realize Shea was on the bench this week, I guess the club don't expect him to progress as he doesn't seem to have got near to playing for Arsenal.