Bacs, Frimps and Jack

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: Bacs, Frimps and Jack

Post by armchair »

Top Londoner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:I posted on this thread last night and it's been deleted, can someone please explain why, as it seems to me that the censorship on here has become absolutely fucking ridiculous, unless it involves licking a certain Frenchman's balls. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Probably an accident, sid. We'll look into it. Quartz is a bit shit. Like Hlebby. :wink:

Not all the mods are of my exceptional standard you know. :lol: 8)

Shut it DB10. Quartz is the bestest mod on here. Polite and fair.

:box: :barscarf: :lol:
Are you trying to say that DB10 is rude and ginger? :rubchin:

8) :wink:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

armchair supporter wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:I posted on this thread last night and it's been deleted, can someone please explain why, as it seems to me that the censorship on here has become absolutely fucking ridiculous, unless it involves licking a certain Frenchman's balls. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Probably an accident, sid. We'll look into it. Quartz is a bit shit. Like Hlebby. :wink:

Not all the mods are of my exceptional standard you know. :lol: 8)

Shut it DB10. Quartz is the bestest mod on here. Polite and fair.

:box: :barscarf: :lol:
Are you trying to say that DB10 is rude and ginger? :rubchin:

8) :wink:

It's a gimme mate

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
If you haven't been PM'd by the mod explaining why, it may well have been an accident so just post your point again. No need to make-up conspiracy theories. :oops:
I can't remember what it was :oops: but I know I posted something :lol:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

its a conspiracy - mods delete your post online
secure in the knowledge you would delete your memory of it over the weekend
the pubs probably in on it mate

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair, if he can't even remember it then it couldn't have been that important!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Jack has set up 2 goals for u21s/reserves tonight against everton,eisfield scored both goals

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I Hate Hleb wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair, if he can't even remember it then it couldn't have been that important!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:
It had something to do with me not liking Wenger :wink:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

mcdowell42 wrote:Jack has set up 2 goals for u21s/reserves tonight against everton,eisfield scored both goals
Phil Neville saw the game, he said on twitter Wilshere played well

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

highburyJD wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Jack has set up 2 goals for u21s/reserves tonight against everton,eisfield scored both goals
I think sagna & frimpong also played the 90 mins..... Be good to see them involved next weekend.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

MK Gould wrote:
highburyJD wrote:
I think sagna & frimpong also played the 90 mins..... Be good to see them involved next weekend.
Might be an idea to involve Eisfield too !!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

So we've got Frimpong, Wilshere, Diaby and Rosicky to come back as genuine first team squad midfielders and Eisfeld showing promise to go alongside Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla and Coquelin who all are naturally central midfielders plus the Ox wants to play there too.

Which position do you think the Self Harmer will strengthen in January if any - midfield ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:So we've got Frimpong, Wilshere, Diaby and Rosicky to come back as genuine first team squad midfielders and Eisfeld showing promise to go alongside Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla and Coquelin who all are naturally central midfielders plus the Ox wants to play there too.

Which position do you think the Self Harmer will strengthen in January if any - midfield ?
The treatment room. :x

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

with all that midfield maybe the smart thing to do is play a 1-8-1 configuration with gervin-oh no! at the top?! :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

SteveO 35 wrote:So we've got Frimpong, Wilshere, Diaby and Rosicky to come back as genuine first team squad midfielders and Eisfeld showing promise to go alongside Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla and Coquelin who all are naturally central midfielders plus the Ox wants to play there too.

theres also a story out this morning that AW is to fast track Gnabry until xmas and then decide if he's the replacement for Feo and then let Feo go.

it shouldn't be hard, all the kid has to do is run fast, not cross and score the occasional blaster or tap in...

augie

Post by augie »

clockender1 wrote:

theres also a story out this morning that AW is to fast track Gnabry until xmas and then decide if he's the replacement for Feo and then let Feo go.

it shouldn't be hard, all the kid has to do is run fast, not cross and score the occasional blaster or tap in...

Maybe but is he photogenic and a good pr tool for the club ? Also is he any good at writing kids books ? Of course if he really is to step into walnuts boots then he has to have the ability (neck) to write a biography in his early 20's despite achieving the square root of fuk all ? :roll: Hardly big boots to fill are they ? :banghead: