Man Of The Match Thread - for All Games

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Man Of The Match Thread - for All Games

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Nil Points for diaby and mert - Now there's a feckin' surprise...though I'm sure steve) will put that right (as in WRONG!!). :wink:
Not me mate. Unlike some people on here I can admit when my favourite player didn't perform rather than hiding behind cheap excuses about lack of service or the system or the fact he worked hard

Abou was poor today. Not fit enough at the moment and in the first half he was completely overrun. So too was Jw10 and Cazorla who was awful for 45 minutes

I'm going to vote for Giroud because he is apparently doing a job for the team. Someone needs to drive that coach through the snow you know

markyp

Post by markyp »

OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I'd opt for Gibbo. Think the fella is becoming a better player week by week and has a proper work rate (rather than a make believe one)

Actually put some decent balls in there too but were either met by Mr Invisible or Monsieur 50 Pence-head
Aaaah! yes, now if you were to say that in Wenker speak you could say 'Illusionary' :roll: :D :banghead: :wink:
for every good game gibbs has two or three piss poor ones.he's been in the first team fringes for years now without doing fuck all,he is shit,fact,if we signed a decent left back(doesnt even have to be as good as baines)he'd be binned straightaway.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Games like today and others like Norwich and Man Utd there should be no MOTM.There should be a shit player of the match lots of contenders there :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

I agree with donaldo and suggest that the Pravda site having a motm is another example of a club in total denial of what is happening right under their eyes :roll:

For what it is worth I feel that only our two centre backs did well enough and tv5 would shade it for me

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

augie wrote:I agree with donaldo and suggest that the Pravda site having a motm is another example of a club in total denial of what is happening right under their eyes :roll:

For what it is worth I feel that only our two centre backs did well enough and tv5 would shade it for me
They were against Torres augie who even in the first half when Chelsea were dominate he was shite

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -your-motm?

MotM for Brighton game - get yer votes in now!.

Has to be Giroud surely!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Why do you keep bumping up this thread OBG? :? :? Are you on some sort of commission from the club website? :rubchin: :lol: :lol: :wink: