Bradford away travel

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HashKads

Re: Bradford away travel

Post by HashKads »

flash gunner wrote:
Simon wrote:Presumably there will be a coach.
Man Alive!! I hope you dont get stuck with the old bastard behind me on a 5 hour trip to Sheffield a few years ago, he ate hard boiled eggs all the way and we fucking lost :x :x :x
SWL and I did the coach to Sunderland in the FA Cup with a few others last season. I can possibly say it was one of the worst experiences in my life. Within 3 minutes of being in the coach I got told to watch my language, we tried to start songs the whole way but to just receive straight faces from the tourists in return and to top it off the driver was swerving in and out of lanes. :? I don't think we'll be doing it again :lol:

Simon

Post by Simon »

:lol:

It's the only way to travel you know :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

HashKads wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Man Alive!! I hope you dont get stuck with the old bastard behind me on a 5 hour trip to Sheffield a few years ago, he ate hard boiled eggs all the way and we fucking lost :x :x :x
SWL and I did the coach to Sunderland in the FA Cup with a few others last season. I can possibly say it was one of the worst experiences in my life. Within 3 minutes of being in the coach I got told to watch my language, we tried to start songs the whole way but to just receive straight faces from the tourists in return and to top it off the driver was swerving in and out of lanes. :? I don't think we'll be doing it again :lol:
They havent changed then it was silent all the way back then too and to top it all off the coach had a TV and coming home they put an Arsenal game on and it was one we had lost :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Never travel on those travel club coaches again. The strange thing is the trains were the total opposite

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:
HashKads wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
They havent changed then it was silent all the way back then too and to top it all off the caoch had a TV and coming home they put an Arsenal game on and it was one we had lost :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Never travel on those travel club coaches again. The strange thing is the trains were the total opposite
Ask the little brazilian one about his supporters club coach trip to Wigan.... :barscarf: :lol: :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

gonna drink and drive.* as the club aren't putting a train on i'll blame any accident on Arsenal. not the first time the club have overseen a car crash. GEDDIT :-P

*only going to actually do one of those things

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

I remember travelling back from an Away game on a travel club coach, and as we waited with bated breath to see which video (yes, it was a few years ago) was being set up to entertain us on the way home, I was disappointed to be met with the opening credits of :

'Beverley Hills Ninja'

:shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

TheCook wrote:I remember travelling back from an Away game on a travel club coach, and as we waited with bated breath to see which video (yes, it was a few years ago) was being set up to entertain us on the way home, I was disappointed to be met with the opening credits of :

'Beverley Hills Ninja'

:shock:
:lol:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Think i will drive there and back, 1hr each way,

be back in bed for 11ish, much better than reading last round when i got in at 3:30am to be up at 6 for work

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Herd wrote:Does the Travel club run anything anymore or do they just do it for lucrative away trips ?
I'd rather get a lift from Andre Santos :lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

SWLGooner wrote:
Herd wrote:Does the Travel club run anything anymore or do they just do it for lucrative away trips ?
careful, he might ask for your shirt halfway up the motorway :banghead:

Simon

Post by Simon »

skizz_b wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
Quality :lol:

I think we should investigate chartering our own online gooner coach for away trips. That could tempt me to make the trek up to the frozen northern wastelands.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Simon wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

I think we should investigate chartering our own online gooner coach for away trips. That could tempt me to make the trek up to the frozen northern wastelands.
way ahead of you. does anyone know if bangbus.com has an actual bus we can borrow? :rubchin:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

skizz_b wrote:
Simon wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

way ahead of you. does anyone know if bangbus.com has an actual bus we can borrow? :rubchin:
Hahaha! I reckon a bus is actually the best way to do Bradford.

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

ClockEndNick wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
Simon wrote:
skizz_b wrote:[quote="SWLGooner"

Hahaha! I reckon a bus is actually the best way to do Bradford.
national express are doing one at midnight if you're desperate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:rubchin: if it comes to it we'll sort out our own one. So expensive with a driver though and not many around that wanna do the drive back.