EVERTON AWAY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: EVERTON AWAY

Post by northbank123 »

N1Goon wrote:Fellaini will inevitably rape our defence. I said Berba would and I was right, but Fellaini will be a whole different story.

4-1 Everton

Fellaini hatrick from set-pieces.
Are you going to post his picture and celebrate his goals when he does?

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

northbank123 wrote:
N1Goon wrote:Fellaini will inevitably rape our defence. I said Berba would and I was right, but Fellaini will be a whole different story.

4-1 Everton

If the away fans boo and it gets media coverage again, yes, maybe. Why?

This Arsenal is not an Arsenal I want to support, until it fundamentally changes I couldn't be bothered about the results and will enjoy the games at face value. I like Berbatov and Fellaini as players, so what?

I support Jack Wilshere and I support Oxlade Chamberlain, that's the extent of my support.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

N1Goon wrote:
I support Jack Wilshere and I support Oxlade Chamberlain, that's the extent of my support.
:D :D :D

And Dembele?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

N1Goon wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

4-1 Everton

This Arsenal is not an Arsenal I want to support, until it fundamentally changes I couldn't be bothered about the results and will enjoy the games at face value. I like Berbatov and Fellaini as players, so what?

:roll: Come back when we're winning eh?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Dunno how to call this one as Everton's form is slipping and the goals have dried up. If we turn up, properly for once, we should win but if the senile old duffer pissess around with the team a la Villa we'll get shoed.

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

N1Goon wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

4-1 Everton

they'll only be booing if we're losing however if them fans feel they they want their arsenal back sing it for the full 90 minutes dont just start it up when the match is goin tits up. thats what annoyed me about today. i respect the people on here because even if we win its still wenger out no mtr what but if we where winning at any point today their would have been the one arsene wenger chant. i would respect the chants more if they sung it even if we was winning not just when shit hits the fan. just my opinion though. roll on wednesday night, hopefully not drenched again :banghead: :banghead:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

officepest wrote:Dunno how to call this one as Everton's form is slipping and the goals have dried up. If we turn up, properly for once, we should win but if the senile old duffer pissess around with the team a la Villa we'll get shoed.
i think everton are a tad overated meself. everyone wanted to jump on their bandwagon. after todays performance knowing us we'll go up their and beat them but if we dont play with the right attitude then we'll get stuffed. moyes will have them up for this one

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

We will get fuck all here, 2-0 to the toffees and Willshire to lose his cool and get sent off.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

everton, a side we do more often than not at goodison and who lost at reading and drew against norwich are a team we should fear? 4-1 to everton "N1 Goon"? get a fucking grip

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

It's Baine's crosses and Fellaini's headers that will kill us, just you watch. Wenger won't adapt, he won't double down on the right to stop Baines, it will be another tactical shambles.

Arsenal Zonal Marking VS Fellaini coming soon...

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

N1Goon wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

4-1 Everton

Grow up

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

N1Goon wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

4-1 Everton

Ah so you're pissed off when players that work their bollocks off like Giroud do well for us then? And what about that Mertesacker, who the fuck does he think he is trying to introduce some stability and proving his critics wrong? And how dare Sagna have the temerity to be one of the best (if not the best) right back around while keeping his head down?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I've been told on numerous occasions how Everton have no chance of the top 4 and how Moyes would never be worthy of managing Arsenal, so I can only presume we'll roll them over no problem

ElliotGooner

Post by ElliotGooner »

Szes
Sagna-Verm-Per-Gibbs
Arteta-Wilshere
Theo-Santi-Podolski
Giroud

Subs:Vito,Kos,Jenko,Coq,Chamakh,Arshavin,Ox

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:I've been told on numerous occasions how Everton have no chance of the top 4 and how Moyes would never be worthy of managing Arsenal, so I can only presume we'll roll them over no problem
Agreed. 7-0 to Arsenal I reckon :barscarf: