EVERTON AWAY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blood_Gooner

Re: EVERTON AWAY

Post by Blood_Gooner »

0-3

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

An enthralling 0-0 draw with Serge Gnabry coming off the bench to register our first shot on target in the 91st minute, but the team will have "given absolutely everything"

Another point secured to keep us in the ever so exciting, white knuckle ride to the Virtual Trophy

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:An enthralling 0-0 draw with Serge Gnabry coming off the bench to register our first shot on target in the 91st minute, but the team will have "given absolutely everything"

Another point secured to keep us in the ever so exciting, white knuckle ride to the Virtual Trophy

probably "lacked a beet of penetration" and "played a bit wiv the handbrake" will be trotted out also :roll:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

falkirk goon wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:An enthralling 0-0 draw with Serge Gnabry coming off the bench to register our first shot on target in the 91st minute, but the team will have "given absolutely everything"

probably "lacked a beet of penetration" and "played a bit wiv the handbrake" will be trotted out also :roll:
it will be rosy in the garden and thats all that matters

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Blood_Gooner wrote:0-3
Red? Is that you?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Going into tomorrow's game we're 10 points behind the leaders and 9 points above the relegation zone

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Going into tomorrow's game we're 10 points behind the leaders and 9 points above the relegation zone

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
are you looking up or down :rubchin:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

hat trick for giroud, 3-0 to arsenal. :barscarf:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Red? Is that you?
Nah. A total newbie to this particular forum. I'm a member on two other Arsenal forums for a considerable amount of time though, one of which I'm a very active participant in the daily drivel :D

PS I actually searched for an 'introduction' thread, but to no avail.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Red? Is that you?
Nah. A total newbie to this particular forum. I'm a member on two other Arsenal forums for a considerable amount of time though, one of which I'm a very active participant in the daily drivel :D

Welcome mate. We used to have a newbies thread but it either fell off the end of the page or ended up being another Wenger thread as people told us where they stood on that subject. :twisted:

Just get stuck in. If you are an Arsene lover then be prepared for a lot of (good natured) stick, but we do want people like you on here cos otherwise its like an echo chamber.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Chippy wrote:
Blood_Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Red? Is that you?

Welcome mate. We used to have a newbies thread but it either fell off the end of the page or ended up being another Wenger thread as people told us where they stood on that subject. :twisted:

Just get stuck in. If you are an Arsene lover then be prepared for a lot of (good natured) stick, but we do want people like you on here cos otherwise its like an echo chamber.

Thanks for the welcome mate. And yes, I'm definitely an Arsenal lover - an ardent fan to put it mildly, from as far back as my high school days in the 90's. Favourite player - Dennis 'Iceman' Bergkamp.

Anyway, for now I'll just continue to read through threads in a bid to get a general feel of the forum.

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

To be honest I did not bother with an introduction, I went straight into the moaning about Arsene and I feel at home already :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
Thanks for the welcome mate. And yes, I'm definitely an Arsenal lover - an ardent fan to put it mildly, from as far back as my high school days in the 90's. Favourite player - Dennis 'Iceman' Bergkamp.

Anyway, for now I'll just continue to read through threads in a bid to get a general feel of the forum.
I said Arsene lover, :twisted: I would hope that everyone on here, apart from people like our mackem friend, are Arsenal lovers! :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Red? Is that you?

There isn't one cos they're a pile of shit. Who gives a fuck about who you are, just chip in with your opinions.

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

N1Goon wrote:To be honest I did not bother with an introduction, I went straight into the moaning about Arsene and I feel at home already :barscarf:

:rubchin:

:wink: