WBA GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nexum5me

Re: WBA GAME THREAD

Post by nexum5me »

good thing about rosicky being back, is surely it means far less chance of ramsey on the pitch

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

3 Points :barscarf: :barscarf:

Cleansheet :barscarf: :barscarf:

NO RAMSEY :barscarf: :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

thank god west brom were gash,hardly vintage stuff,3 points tho,not sure weather thats a good or bad thing,it buys Wenker more time unfortunately,i hope to god gervinho gets injured soon :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

nexum5me wrote:good thing about rosicky being back, is surely it means far less chance of ramsey on the pitch
but we've got the black ramsey... :D :barscarf: :shock: :roll: :banghead: :barscarf: :wink:

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Peeman wrote:3 Points :barscarf: :barscarf:

Cleansheet :barscarf: :barscarf:

NO RAMSEY :barscarf: :barscarf:
All of the above. Not quite a new dawn but some brighter moments in the second half.
Looking forward to Rosicky finding top form again. He will make a difference.
2 iffy Pens make it slightly hollow victory but what the hell - its a win. :barscarf:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

putting aside the obvious long term problems,

A good result could have scored a lot more, WBA very poor.

Gervinho fustrating, but still tempts with a glimpse or two,

Ox good, Wilshere awesome, Arteta and Cazorla class, thought BFG was good too.

Sometimes it's hard to get a result when the world is watching /expectation is on....

Thought the boys shows some desire, and plenty of fight , some nice tackling / getting stuck in.

Overall job done, but a lot of work still to do...
Last edited by Non flying Dutchman on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

pros: 3 points, clean sheet, kept pressure on them for the entire game, good defensive pressure

cons: the dive, finishing was poor after good build ups, the fucking DIVE

we were the better team today, although a bit chippy at times we should take this as a good thing and build for next week. wengers not leaving any time soon so we might as well build on this and make a nice run of it

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I caught the last 35 mins of the game on the way home from work...and the barman - who isn't into football - said of watching the klingon *word censored* - "feck he's usless"...THAT from someone who doesn't even watch football as a norm....

Gervinho..HOW on Earth did we ever EVER sign the uselss piece of feckin' SHIT!????- he's so ***** - even eboue is/was better....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :censored:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

OneBardGooner wrote:I caught the last 35 mins of the game on the way home from work...and the barman - who isn't into football - said of watching the klingon *word censored* - "feck he's usless"...THAT from someone who doesn't even watch football as a norm....

Gervinho..HOW on Earth did we ever EVER sign the uselss piece of feckin' SHIT!????- he's so ***** - even eboue is/was better....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :censored:
He's part of a wba-whipping side mate...so eff off... :oops: :lol: :roll: :banghead: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yes, BUT he's fecking shyte - had he been any good we'd have won by at least another 2 goals! :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:putting aside the obvious long term problems,

A good result could have scored a lot more, WBA very poor.

Gervinho fustrating, but still tempts with a glimpse or two,

Ox good, Wilshere awesome, Arteta and Cazorla class, thought BFG was good too.

Sometimes it's hard to get a result when the world is watching /expectation is on....

Thought the boys shows some desire, and plenty of fight , some nice tackling / getting stuck in.

Overall job done, but a lot of work still to do...
Also liked the way Jack, Arteta, Mert and Sagna got stuck in...wba tried to unsettle us with kickin and niggly tackles...

Jack Wilshere...Gotta love the lad...AWESOME!...that turn he did in mid-field and left the 2 WBA players stood looking at one another, while he sailed away with the ball was Pure Class! :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

THE CORNER IS TURNED! THE CORNER IS TURNED!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

Better from us today (could hardly have played any worse than last week mind you) and Chamberlains performance was very encouraging.

Again Our Dear Leader showing his tactical prowess by taking off the aforementioned player and keeping that useless cunt Gervinho on the pitch.

Now Im normally quite mild mannered compared to some on here but I am fuccking sick to death of that absolute pile of dogshit putting on the famous jersey. its an absolute aberration that this guy gets paid a fortune to produce the sort of shit performance you see in a Sunday league game.

FUCK OFF GERVINHO

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wengerball wrote:Better from us today (could hardly have played any worse than last week mind you) and Chamberlains performance was very encouraging.

Again Our Dear Leader showing his tactical prowess by taking off the aforementioned player and keeping that useless cunt Gervinho on the pitch.

Now Im normally quite mild mannered compared to some on here but I am fuccking sick to death of that absolute pile of dogshit putting on the famous jersey. its an absolute aberration that this guy gets paid a fortune to produce the sort of shit performance you see in a Sunday league game.

FUCK OFF GERVINHO
^^^THIS^^^ :high5:

markyp

Post by markyp »

i thought Podolski's little cameo was positve,you can see he's a class act,he uses the ball inteligently and makes clever little runs,his 5 mins put foreheads 85 to shame,i wish that klingon twat would just FUCK OFF :banghead:
Last edited by markyp on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.