Rosicky - "Please don't boo us!"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: TR7 back in training!

Post by OneBardGooner »

franksav63 wrote:Who cares, I wish the *word censored* would fuck off... :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

armchair supporter wrote:
franksav63 wrote:I've really missed him running across the half way line, putting his foot on the ball, and turning back the other way, something a kid of 5 first learns when he starts playing football, there's not many current Arsenal players that I really hate, apart from him, Walcott, Diaby, Santos, Mannone, Frimpong to name but a few, but mainly just Rosicky, he makes me sick to the stomach every time I see the *word censored* run out (eventually) in our kit.
Aw come on mate you just gotta hate Arseshavin most! I do. :(
Arseshavin is the biggest waste of space I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. :(
Yes he's also included.... ...there was a clue when I put ...''to name but a few''... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

franksav63 wrote:I've really missed him running across the half way line, putting his foot on the ball, and turning back the other way, something a kid of 5 first learns when he starts playing football, there's not many current Arsenal players that I really hate, apart from him, Walcott, Diaby, Santos, Mannone, Frimpong to name but a few, but mainly just Rosicky, he makes me sick to the stomach every time I see the *word censored* run out (eventually) in our kit.
Arseshavin is the biggest waste of space I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. :(
I empathise because he's a lazy *word censored* and it's annoying that he actually has genuine ability and hasn't seemed to give a fuck about whether or not he uses it at all. That said, he's still a country mile better than Gervinho or Ramsey in that position and while people might pretend not to care his ability to beat a man with ease and deliver a decent ball won us the QPR game and he might have been typically lazy and profligate against Reading but he was pulling the strings like very few players could for us. He certainly wouldn't be #1 on my list of players I'd like to see leaving.

armchair

Post by armchair »

northbank123 wrote:
I empathise because he's a lazy *word censored* and it's annoying that he actually has genuine ability and hasn't seemed to give a fuck about whether or not he uses it at all. That said, he's still a country mile better than Gervinho or Ramsey in that position and while people might pretend not to care his ability to beat a man with ease and deliver a decent ball won us the QPR game and he might have been typically lazy and profligate against Reading but he was pulling the strings like very few players could for us. He certainly wouldn't be #1 on my list of players I'd like to see leaving.
Arseshavin... Gervinho.... Arseinho... Gervashin...
What I'm saying is they're both really, really bad. :(
I dont get this view where everyone (well almost everyone says.."Arseshavin is really talented but hes just lazy and unmotivated" I think hes pure pish.
So he putin a decent cross? So fuck. How many dozens and dozens of times has the fat bastard took the ball up to the full back, stopped, turned around, passed back or fell over and lost possession, then stayed on the ground for like 5 minutes with a stupid face on? Fuck he's shit. Hes also a fukin disgrace. And a joke of a player. An Arsenal player - Arseshavin? Brings shame to the very name the wee c unt! :( Yes Gervinho is also shit but I really hate Arseshavin.
Ramsey is not even in the same league as Arseshavin.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

northbank123 wrote:
Arseshavin... Gervinho.... Arseinho... Gervashin...
What I'm saying is they're both really, really bad. :(
I dont get this view where everyone (well almost everyone says.."Arseshavin is really talented but hes just lazy and unmotivated" I think hes pure pish.
So he putin a decent cross? So fuck. How many dozens and dozens of times has the fat bastard took the ball up to the full back, stopped, turned around, passed back or fell over and lost possession, then stayed on the ground for like 5 minutes with a stupid face on? Fuck he's shit. Hes also a fukin disgrace. And a joke of a player. An Arsenal player - Arseshavin? Brings shame to the very name the wee c unt! :( Yes Gervinho is also shit but I really hare Arseshavin.
Ramsey is not even in the same league as Arseshavin.
:banghead: :banghead: Bloody hell, I forgot to add Ramsey and Gervinho to my list, it maybe easier to say which of the players I like and write them on a stamp!!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

As I said I do agree re his attitude. I appreciate scepticism about his desire to ever suddenly become motivated but the thing is he does have some ability, he's never been played in his best position and when he fancies it and is confident he will beat his men 95% of the time in any area of the pitch. I'm not for a minute saying he's going to turn himself around but at the Reading game he played 120 minutes and was even tracking back right at the death as well as driving forward at pace all game, and he's probably quite desperate to regain his place in the Russia squad which he always seemed to care about more. I just think that if he actually wants to prove something then he is an improvement on our current squad which has Gervinho and Ramsey featuring on the wings regularly and Andre Santos as an option there off the bench.

Gervinho will never ever ever ever ever have anything useful to offer Arsenal on a remotely regular basis.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

2006 what a shit year that was. We left our home.We lost Bergkamp Pires Campbell and Cashley.We signed Walnutt Greedy and those two extras from Casualty Diaby and Rosicknote.

This is the guy who missed two seasons and was given a new contract :banghead: :banghead: Fuck you Wenger

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

donaldo wrote:2006 what a shit year that was. We left our home.We lost Bergkamp Pires Campbell and Cashley.We signed Walnutt Greedy and those two extras from Casualty Diaby and Rosicknote.
And that's what hurts most. All the rest of it can be undone. Wankers, mistakes, shit players and egos can be forgotten over time but aside from all this fucking constant stream of financial bollocks this identikit stadium has brought us it also means that we will never ever ever get our home back.

Going to the bowl will never ever hold the same grandeur as going to Highbury. It's just a reflection of modern Arsenal: soulless, sleek and grey. The first time I went back to the area around the old ground was the morning after the Barca first home game as I had a few hours to kill and it was so genuinely upsetting to see our place of worship reduced to fuck all. And to allow us to compete financially by selling all our best players. Fucking upsetting.

REB

Post by REB »

:?

i always liked rosicky, great player who has been unlucky with injuries but glad to see him back.

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

REB wrote:

:?

i always liked rosicky, great player who has been unlucky with injuries but glad to see him back.
same here

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Rosicky is not a great player nowhere near a great player.Great players are Brady Bergkamp Henry and Pires.

markyp

Post by markyp »

jesus,since joining this forum last weekend youd think we didnt have any decent players with all the slagging off they all get from you lot.yes im discontented and i know many players arent up to the job but the stick Rosicky is getting here is unfair.theres no way you can say hes shite,he was instrumental at the end of last season,without him and a spuds collapse we wouldnt have finished third.ok he isnt Pires,no one will ever replace Pires,but he is decent and amongst the current crop id say one of our better players.you cant say we wouldnt benefit from him back in the team at the moment but hey i think Diaby is decent so wtf do i know :?

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

markyp wrote:jesus,since joining this forum last weekend youd think we didnt have any decent players with all the slagging off they all get from you lot.yes im discontented and i know many players arent up to the job but the stick Rosicky is getting here is unfair.theres no way you can say hes shite,he was instrumental at the end of last season,without him and a spuds collapse we wouldnt have finished third.ok he isnt Pires,no one will ever replace Pires,but he is decent and amongst the current crop id say one of our better players.you cant say we wouldnt benefit from him back in the team at the moment but hey i think Diaby is decent so wtf do i know :?
^I think this is more the reason we finished third - not Rosicky. He is totally overrated by many. He represents everything that is wrong with this Club i.e. weak players physically and mentally. Losing mentality. Over paid. Pampered. Bleeding the Club dry of much needed financial resources that could be better used elsewhere. If he never plays in an Arsenal shirt again it will be too soon for me - and you can add Santos, Ramsey, Arshavin, Diaby, Walcott, Gervinho and a few others to the list as well. TR7, what a joke :roll:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

I'll be glad to see him back in the side, as some others have touched on already he is far from a great player, but he is definitely better than Gervinho and Ramsey as an option in attacking midfield. I don't agree that he should have been given his new contract, especially at the rumoured amount, as despite him being one of our better players at the end of last season his injury record is appalling.

And also agree about the general frustration with Arshavin. One of the few players we have who can drive forward with the ball, pick a through ball and create things (as the Reading game showed) but is so inconsistent and poor off the ball. It's another example of a player who I think may have fared better under a manager such as Mourinho or Ferguson, someone who could get the best out of him and eradicate all the bad elements of his game. I think he had it in him to be much better than he has turned out and it's a shame.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Not going to whinge about Rosicky when we're bringing Ramsey on to change a game.