Rosicky - "Please don't boo us!"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: TR7 back in training!

Post by franksav63 »

markyp wrote:jesus,since joining this forum last weekend youd think we didnt have any decent players with all the slagging off they all get from you lot.yes im discontented and i know many players arent up to the job but the stick Rosicky is getting here is unfair.theres no way you can say hes shite,he was instrumental at the end of last season,without him and a spuds collapse we wouldnt have finished third.ok he isnt Pires,no one will ever replace Pires,but he is decent and amongst the current crop id say one of our better players.you cant say we wouldnt benefit from him back in the team at the moment but hey i think Diaby is decent so wtf do i know :?
Yes, exactly, no Pires but still this perma crock got a 2 year deal when Pires was only offered a 1 year one, where's the fucking justice in that? Anyway, I hope this *word censored* breaks down and never plays again.

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

:twisted:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Rosicky will be back for 2 games be amazing and out for rest of his career but paid weekly of course.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Just thought I would bump this up in recognition of this fraud's cameo last Saturday, now with this 2 year contract under his belt you'll see more half hearted attempts at tracking back just like the 2nd goal we conceded against Swansea. God I hate him with a passion probably more than Diaby.

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

franksav63 wrote:Just thought I would bump this up in recognition of this fraud's cameo last Saturday, now with this 2 year contract under his belt you'll see more half hearted attempts at tracking back just like the 2nd goal we conceded against Swansea. God I hate him with a passion probably more than Diaby.

Still havent forgotten some of his half arsed attempts from last year- the way he turned his back on the freekick in the 8-2 embarrassment is still a sore point :evil:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

franksav63 wrote:Just thought I would bump this up in recognition of this fraud's cameo last Saturday, now with this 2 year contract under his belt you'll see more half hearted attempts at tracking back just like the 2nd goal we conceded against Swansea. God I hate him with a passion probably more than Diaby.
they're both on a par for me but no doubt rosicky will be crocked again before the new year sets in :banghead: :banghead:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Wengerball wrote:

Still havent forgotten some of his half arsed attempts from last year- the way he turned his back on the freekick in the 8-2 embarrassment is still a sore point :evil:
Exactly, he does that often, unless there's a contract ready to be penned that is!!!

REB

Post by REB »

great to see tr 7 back to his best, what a goal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

REB wrote:great to see tr 7 back to his best, what a goal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
He's still a *word censored*.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

franksav63 wrote:
REB wrote:great to see tr 7 back to his best, what a goal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

i knew you couldnt resist :mrgreen:

tr7 legend :mrgreen:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

REB wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

i knew you couldnt resist :mrgreen:

tr7 legend :mrgreen:
MEH!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Rosicky off due to "calf strain"

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Rosicky reverts to type, comeback lasted 65 minutes this time... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Say what you like about Walcott but if crock-boy is £80k pw then shouldn't he get the same....and if Wenker is on £140kpw !!!

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Lee1 wrote:Say what you like about Walcott but if crock-boy is £80k pw then shouldn't he get the same....and if Wenker is on £140kpw !!!
Hmmm... Masterchef has finished then.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: