Rosicky - "Please don't boo us!"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Re: Rosicky - "Please don't boo us!"

Post by I Hate Hleb »

RocastleRock wrote:Nice to see him back playing. He could be the spark that we need.
Nice to see you back. 8) Although I notice that five years of failure hasn't dampened your optimism. :lol: :lol: :wink:

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

Useless, useless, useless waste of space. Represents everything wrong with the Club. Not good enough, flake, mentally weak and a loser. Hope he never plays for us again. I would have thought the younger players are left feeling more demoralised from seeing so called senior players like him not pulling their weight season after season rather than a few boos. Frankly a player like him that has contributed so little to the Club in his time here should keep quiet and concentrate on paying back some of the money he has ripped off from the Club over many years.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Thomas,

Can you narrow it down a bit because unfortunately all of that applies to more than one of the current players. :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :wink:

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Thomas,

Can you narrow it down a bit because unfortunately all of that applies to more than one of the current players. :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Sadly you are correct...

Herd

Post by Herd »

Firstly Rosicky is on abt 45 k a week not 80 k .
Secondly he is a good player when on form but like many at Arsenal his mental brittleness is only exceed by his physical frailty.
Last year he had some good games and I for one am glad to see him back.
Their is a direct contrast between how we perceive him and the Czech team and public do.
He is revered in his home country and they play everything through him ,he is their captain and talisman,and looks a different player when he plays for them.
Of course In the Czech team everybody knows whats expected of them and they play to their own players strengths rather than to a rigid system like we do.
Some of the comments on here are so rabid, I think the writers of them have lost all reason.
Has didn't ask not to boo he asked the crowd to get behind them ,its a bit different !

Macca

Post by Macca »

I suppose what aggravates us most is we've been getting behind the team for years and keep hearing the same old noise from players/manager how they'll kick on after a run of one win, need to all stick together, blah blah...just get on with your job, keep your mouths shut and let your football do the talking....

Only One Tony Adams

Re: Rosicky

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Macca wrote:Players like YOU are damaging The Arsenal. It's your job to win US over...where have you been for the last 6 months...and before last season the 3 seasons before that? Get your fucking head down, work the hardest in your life, tell the others and start getting results you over paid pampered c*nt...then we'll get behind you!!
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 86142.html
:evil:

Stopped reading when The Indepedent couldn't even get the score right.....

:roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Herd the thing is you can do that at international level because the standard is so shite. Czech Republic play the odd game against a very good side and the other international fixtures are all against turd sides, so it doesn't say much that he bosses games.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

78 league starts in 7 seasons :twisted: Another 9 and he will overtake Diaby :roll:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Rosicky is on way more than 45k a year.

His first contract would have been worth more than that, let alone the extension he signed through to summer 2014.

I expect he's in 70-80k range.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

the bloke is another wanker who creams the club for £80k a week and is always injured

when you pay over £60 a pop, for a ticket, have a round trip of about 6 hours in all weather conditons, to watch a pile shit.

The fans have a right to boo you, you useless bastard

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

donaldo wrote:78 league starts in 7 seasons :twisted: Another 9 and he will overtake Diaby :roll:
For somebody supposedly obsessed with statistics how on earth can Wenger justify his deal?

Herd

Post by Herd »

I know what he gets paid !

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

He's last contract should have been pay as you play