Play at The Emirates! – The Perfect Xmas Gift

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
FootballAidMan

Play at The Emirates! – The Perfect Xmas Gift

Post by FootballAidMan »

It’s that time of year again: the Christmas tree is up, the snow is falling, and the streets are packed with frantic shoppers searching for the ideal festive gift for their nearest and dearest Arsenal fan…

Football Aid to the rescue! Why brave the winter weather when you can secure the gift of a lifetime from the warmth and comfort of your own home? The unique gifts available at http://www.footballaid.com will leave any man you know delighted! This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will give Arsenal fans the thrill of the ultimate match day experience at The Emirates!

Our magical event allows Arsenal supporters to “Live the Dream” in an authentic match day experience. Players will gain exclusive access to the pitch and tunnel areas, pull on their own personalised shirt in the official changing rooms, walk down the tunnel to the sound of a cheering crowd and ultimately to step out on the hallowed turf and represent their club in a never to be forgotten 90 minutes of football.

The matches have also been supported by a host of Gunners legends, with the likes of Liam Brady, Steve Bould, Brian Hornsby and Terry Neill and many more all lending their valuable support in recent years, by playing alongside or managing the supporters in the hugely enjoyable matches at The Emirates.

So if you're keen to secure your place on your Field of Dreams early this season, why not visit http://www.footballaid.com today to make sure you're ahead of the crowd! Alternatively if you’d like any additional information, you can call Football Aid on 0131 220 5999 or email [email protected]

Football Aid celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2010 and have allowed over 13,090 football fans the chance to “Live the Dream” in more than 501 matches. They are a groundbreaking organisation which generates funds annually by hosting charity football matches at iconic stadiums all over the UK. The unique concept was the brainchild of businessman and Football Aid Chairman Craig Paterson and funds raised from the event will benefit the work of a charitable project nominated by the club, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid’s parent charity Field of Dreams.

Herd

Re: Play at The Emirates! – The Perfect Xmas Gift

Post by Herd »

I thought our defense was Charity enough !

Chunky The Gooner

Re: Play at The Emirates! – The Perfect Xmas Gift

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

I played in it last year. I did my best Sebastien Squillachi impression to as we got beat