Wigan Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Wigan Away

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and everything will be rosy in the Wenger garden

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Walcott scored from the centre last night. His confidence will be up. Wenger will drop him to the bench or put him back out wide. :x :roll:

Arsene Wenger; tactical visionary, man managing genius. We don't want Feo Feo getting too cocky now do we...? :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Walcott scored from the centre last night. His confidence will be up. Wenger will drop him to the bench or put him back out wide. :x :roll:

Arsene Wenger; tactical visionary, man managing genius. We don't want Feo Feo getting too cocky now do we...? :roll:
Also he'll replace Arteta with ramsey and th Ox with klingon bonce just to demonstrate his complete tactical genius(NOTTTT!).

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

If he sticks with last night's starting 11 (Minus Giroud for the Ox) then i can see an easy 3-0 victory 8)

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

clockender1 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Surely he has to play the same starting 11 as tonight,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that would involve the assumption that he will accept he was/is wrong about Gervinho and Ramsay.

whereas, i assume that he will attempt to prove us all wrong again.
I could see this happening as well. The man probably doesn't see why the formation worked tonight and will stick in the very slow Giroud and slow Ramsey.

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Is their pitch gonna be in a right old 2&8 due to all that peanut hugging / egg chasing?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I will stick my neck out and say categorically that we will lose this game. :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:I will stick my neck out and say categorically that we will lose this game. :wink:
And I''ll stick my neck out and say we definitely won't score more than 3 in a game :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Arsenal by 5 goals it is then :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Arsenal by 5 goals it is then :barscarf: :lol:

5-1 The Arsenal. :lol: :wink:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Arsenal by 5 goals it is then :barscarf: :lol:

5-1 The Arsenal. :lol: :wink:
when they score we'll be rockin :roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

we are god damn awful with saturday lunchtime kick offs away from home,we never seem to turn up these days,i reckon a 1 nil defeat with very little penetration unless he plays the same front 3 as last night otheriwse we will have bugger all going on up top,i hope to god klingonn doesnt play :banghead:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

markyp wrote:we are god damn awful with saturday lunchtime kick offs away from home,we never seem to turn up these days,i reckon a 1 nil defeat with very little penetration unless he plays the same front 3 as last night otheriwse we will have bugger all going on up top,i hope to god klingonn doesnt play :banghead:
if the game against west ham is called off i see no reason why we dont stick with the same 11 but plz god if we make changes dont bring back in ramsey or forehead :banghead: :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I fancy a decent run of form is on it's way.

We've already had back-to-back league wins (WBA & Reading), and I reckon Wigan, West Ham (if it's on), Newcastle and Southampton will yield a good 10pts from 12 before our tricky January fixtures arrive... :o

Wigan 2-3 Arsenal :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

begeegs wrote:
I could see this happening as well. The man probably doesn't see why the formation worked tonight and will stick in the very slow Giroud and slow Ramsey.
I would expect to see Giroud upfront, but the selection of Ramsay will be another sign that he doesn't understand the need for width and pace.

i will be more surprised to see the welsh denilson out of the team than in it.

i think AW will set up the team exactly the same as for Norwich. with much the same result.