BSM Mid Season Survey

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Reg Niseth

BSM Mid Season Survey

Post by Reg Niseth »

http://www.blackscarfafc.co.uk/#/news-b ... 4572605214

Thank you to all members that completed the questionnaire

REB

Re: BSM Mid Season Survey

Post by REB »

no surprises in the results but wenger support seem to be nearly 50 50 :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

REB wrote:no surprises in the results but wenger support seem to be nearly 50 50 :shock:

Kinda I guess as it seems that there are a large number of fools who claim that he has to go unless he changes his ways - what kind of gobshite still believe that he is going to change his ways ? :shock: Hasn't the last few seasons told these guys anything ? We are using the same failed formation, the same failed transfer policy and the same failed contract policies and all have seen a continual decline :cry: If you want to see a change a policy then bring in a different manager cos this c**t ain't changing.....ever :evil:

REB

Post by REB »

well it does show that the BSM isn't a wenger out movement augie and that is a stick that people have been using to beat the BSM since it was formed.

O'Leary

Post by O'Leary »

I'd still love to know the few who said they know what Kroenke's vision for the club is, probably the same fools who said that this season the team have been 'outstanding'!!!!!!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Good luck to the BSM is trying to get their points across to the club but, unfortunately, the number of respondents (2,324) will surely weaken it's argument....

When more than 3 times that number bothered their arses to "like" an article on Facebook announcing that the programme for the City game is now available by digital download....and when over 10 times that number "like" Arsenal's happy birthday message to Frimpong on his 21st birthday....you can understand why Gazidis might choose to decide that it is unrepresentative!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

You're right MK, but that's still a bigger 'sample' than those that a lot of major organisations use in their surveys, and I'm sure it will be a bit of a shock to even the complacent arses running the club.

The most disappointing thing for me was that the BSM statement / letter to the club regarding the current ticket prices furore only demands that the club promises not to raise ST prices next season, rather than taking them to task as to the price of admission generally. I know they've been in communication with the club in the past regarding this but on the back of the media highlighting the Man City issue, this was a good opportunity to complain about all ticket prices, which in my opinion was missed.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The club won't raise prices next season anyway, because there will be no CL football so they won't dare. But to counter the loss of revenue, and to maintain profit, players will need to be sold!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Reb less than 5% say he's still the best man for the job. The other 40% say yes IF he changes his approach (buys better players, stops thinking 4th is the be all and end all) - i.e. if he brings success again.

Jesus Christ, even Augie would be willing to say "yes IF he starts winning big trophies again" (maybe :lol: ), it's a cop out of an answer because everybody knows his core beliefs will never change with regards to spending and ambition, and signing players in their mid-to-late 20s like Arteta, Mertesacker, Podolski, Cazorla, Giroud, Santos etc in the last two summer transfer windows signifies the biggest change yet from his philosophies. And what fucking good has that done us?

As far as I'm concerned most of that 40% probably know deep down that Wenger should go but don't want to admit it. Even 12 months ago the split between those unequivocally supporting him and those who believe he may still be able to turn things round would have been far far different. Although for the BSM it will clearly justify silence on the matter with such a seemingly-divided fanbase.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

O'Leary wrote:I'd still love to know the few who said they know what Kroenke's vision for the club is, probably the same fools who said that this season the team have been 'outstanding'!!!!!!
I know exactly what Kroenke's vision for the club is. A cash cow.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:Reb less than 5% say he's still the best man for the job. The other 40% say yes IF he changes his approach (buys better players, stops thinking 4th is the be all and end all) - i.e. if he brings success again.

Jesus Christ, even Augie would be willing to say "yes IF he starts winning big trophies again" (maybe :lol: ), it's a cop out of an answer because everybody knows his core beliefs will never change with regards to spending and ambition, and signing players in their mid-to-late 20s like Arteta, Mertesacker, Podolski, Cazorla, Giroud, Santos etc in the last two summer transfer windows signifies the biggest change yet from his philosophies. And what fucking good has that done us?

As far as I'm concerned most of that 40% probably know deep down that Wenger should go but don't want to admit it. Even 12 months ago the split between those unequivocally supporting him and those who believe he may still be able to turn things round would have been far far different. Although for the BSM it will clearly justify silence on the matter with such a seemingly-divided fanbase.

Cowardly fcukers - a man who stands for nothing is worth nothing imo :roll: :oops: What is the point in even answering this questionnaire if you ain't gonna answer truthfully ? To me it is a straight forward answer.....you either support wenger or you don't cos the day of hoping that he will change has long since gone

armchair

Post by armchair »

augie wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Reb less than 5% say he's still the best man for the job. The other 40% say yes IF he changes his approach (buys better players, stops thinking 4th is the be all and end all) - i.e. if he brings success again.

Cowardly fcukers - a man who stands for nothing is worth nothing imo :roll: :oops: What is the point in even answering this questionnaire if you ain't gonna answer truthfully ? To me it is a straight forward answer.....you either support wenger or you don't cos the day of hoping that he will change has long since gone
He can change all he wants. And like NB says - this past couple seasons hes uturned on project youth.
Hes also uturned on his attitude to the Cups. All of a sudden hes actually trying to win them. Hes uturned on his attitude to foreign players and now wants "a British core"

Pity he didn't do these things ages ago - especially treating the Cups with some respect, the FA Cup at least. Then we may not be calling for his head.

He can do whatever he wants. He shoul be gone already

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

REB wrote:well it does show that the BSM isn't a wenger out movement augie and that is a stick that people have been using to beat the BSM since it was formed.
This is 100% the reason I haven't joined. Yes there are obvious problems at board level that need to be addressed but until such time as the number one issue destroying Arsenal (i.e. Turnip) is tackled, we're all wasting our time flirting about with other stuff. Get rid of Wenger THEN tackle the board.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

REB

Post by REB »

john cross is a prick ,such an arselicker when it comes to wenger and the plc :?