SWANSEA FA CUP REPLAY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

SWANSEA FA CUP REPLAY

Post by REB »

we will stuff them. 4-0 to the arse :barscarf:

augie

Re: SWANSEA FA CUP

Post by augie »

REB wrote:we will stuff them. 4-0 to the arse :barscarf:

rosey.....wenker....garden :barscarf: :wink: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Handbrake Firmly ON! :roll: :banghead: :twisted: :cussing:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Lots of players rested for this one... excuse ready.

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

We'll win this one by a couple of goals 2-0.

We will then get dicked by the seaside in the next round against the financial powerhouse Brighton.

markyp

Post by markyp »

who really cares anymore,we wont win this cup,we wont win fuck all ever till this regime ends :banghead:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

With Arteta out until the end of January (which really means mid-Feb) and no one to play the holding role (he won't play Coquelin or Frimpong), I see us losing this game now.

Still no signings in Jan even with Arteta out? I still think that he won't buy anyone. :mrgreen:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

begeegs wrote:With Arteta out until the end of January (which really means mid-Feb) and no one to play the holding role (he won't play Coquelin or Frimpong), I see us losing this game now.

Still no signings in Jan even with Arteta out? I still think that he won't buy anyone. :mrgreen:

They're saying three weeks out. He will be back just in time for the final then. :barscarf:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Top Londoner wrote:
begeegs wrote:With Arteta out until the end of January (which really means mid-Feb) and no one to play the holding role (he won't play Coquelin or Frimpong), I see us losing this game now.

They're saying three weeks out. He will be back just in time for the final then. :barscarf:

You do mean the Emirates cup final

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I wonder what the crowd will be... there's stacks and stacks of tickets left for this!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

donaldo wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:

You do mean the Emirates cup final[/quote]

Yeah, not that we'll even get that far in that.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

We'll win on pens and then lose to Brighton.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

franksav63 wrote:I wonder what the crowd will be... there's stacks and stacks of tickets left for this!!
How the fuck do the club get away with saying there was 60,000 today.Thousands of empty seats.Gazidis you lying :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Go out of this tamely and I sincerely hope that the virtual trophy is not won in May. I want us in the Europa League so they can finally face the fucking shame of a half empty stadium playing against teams from Malta and Finland on a Thursday night.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

donaldo wrote:
franksav63 wrote:I wonder what the crowd will be... there's stacks and stacks of tickets left for this!!
How the fuck do the club get away with saying there was 60,000 today.Thousands of empty seats.Gazidis you lying :censored:

Think this has been discussed b4 :wink: but its tickets sold not bums on seats,but they have a neck announcing the figures who are they trying to fool,cant understand why they feel the need to announce the alleged attendance