Scousers match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
QuartzGooner

Re: Scousers match thread

Post by QuartzGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote: Gibbs is a write off. Chocolate legged. End of.
Sorry to be a pedant, but I thought a "Chocolate Leg" was a compliment in Dutch football?

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

QuartzGooner wrote:
Sorry to be a pedant, but I thought a "Chocolate Leg" was a compliment in Dutch football?

No need to apologise Quartz. We know what you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote::lol:
augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Does the fool not realise how utterly unhappy and angry he is making thousands of Life Long Arsenal Suppporters.

:suicide:
Just as many if not more are still happy mate. They have forgotten the values that made Arsenal great in the past like being hard to score against for example..... While the sheep outnumber everyone else we are fucked and just think Wenger will sign a contract extention within 6 months :barscarf: :suicide:
Aaaaw don't mate....

I am in serious danger of becoming like the character Paul from Fever Pitch, it is getting to me beyond words...can't we have a whip round and get some local 'dodgy' to Whack Inspector Clueless for a half-kilo of prime Ganja !??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brace yourself for the inevitable complaints regarding that statement OBG - the sensitive souls will be out in force :roll:

You arent going to let this go are you augie :lol:

In a word.........no :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

QuartzGooner wrote:
Sorry. Gibbsh ish a write off. For shure, chocolate legsh. End of. :lol:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Someone laced my chocolate with DMT that night cos suddenly I was looking down on a footballistic version of a Jonestown-style mass suicide. By the time our fcukin goalie started attempting Cruyff turns in his own six yard box I was fully immersed in a live You Tube vid...

:twisted: