Scousers match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Scousers match thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wonder what time N1 GOON will appear on here when we are playing.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wonder what time N1 GOON will appear on here when we are playing.
If Sturridge scores I would imagine.

I'm not sure why everyone's got a problem with N1 Goon to be honest - he's just another pissed off fan. What's the crime in that ?

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Wonder what time N1 GOON will appear on here when we are playing.

I'm not sure why everyone's got a problem with N1 Goon to be honest - he's just another pissed off fan. What's the crime in that ?

There is another guy on here regularly of late that I am convinced is a WUM but nobody else mentions him which surprises me tbh so I say nothing - maybe I am wrong about him but I doubt it

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

No crime at all stevo,we are all pissed off but win lose or draw we still come on the forum he appears when things are going bad in a game but the min we start winning he runs off Like a bitch not saying a lot for his character but then he learnt from the master :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:No crime at all stevo,we are all pissed off but win lose or draw we still come on the forum he appears when things are going bad in a game but the min we start winning he runs off Like a bitch not saying a lot for his character but then he learnt from the master :wink:
Fair enough. To be honest the posting of the Berbatov picture during the Fulham match pissed me off enormously. I might well be one of the most miserable fuckers around here but I'll never get to the point where I cheer opposition goals. Once it reaches that stage we might as well all switch out the lights

M-50

Post by M-50 »

brazilianGOONER wrote:we are shit, but liverpool manages to be worse. 3-2 to The Arsenal :barscarf:
Same scoreline as this :-P

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

There is another guy on here regularly of late that I am convinced is a WUM but nobody else mentions him which surprises me tbh so I say nothing - maybe I am wrong about him but I doubt it

I'm intrigued :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Flash, yeah? :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:No crime at all stevo,we are all pissed off but win lose or draw we still come on the forum he appears when things are going bad in a game but the min we start winning he runs off Like a bitch not saying a lot for his character but then he learnt from the master :wink:
Fair enough. To be honest the posting of the Berbatov picture during the Fulham match pissed me off enormously. I might well be one of the most miserable fuckers around here but I'll never get to the point where I cheer opposition goals. Once it reaches that stage we might as well all switch out the lights
Especially a lazy prick that played for Spurs and United.

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Team selecton should be intersting tonight, Ramsey has played well in the last few games and is the best in that role we currently have available, but means Cazorla or Diaby drop out of the midfield...or if one goes up top, one of Podolski and Walcott will miss out (Giroud must start given his form).

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Especially a lazy prick that played for Spurs and United.
Well that didn't help but it was more the expression of delight that the opposition were scoring that pissed me off. I want Wenger gone as much as the next man but openly cheering on the opposition in some sort of false hope that it hastens his departure doesn't sit easily with me. I can never see a day where I don't want us to win regardless of the manager, owner, whatever.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

3-1 @ 18/1
4-1 @ 40/1
5-2 @ 150/1
Betfred

The Gods are smiling on Wenger tonight.
When one of the above happens, he will exclaim that we cannot improve upon our strike force. Thus, justifying his claim that this is his best squad yet. :shock: :oops:

:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Top Londoner wrote:3-1 @ 18/1
4-1 @ 40/1
5-2 @ 150/1
Betfred

The Gods are smiling on Wenger tonight.
When one of the above happens, he will exclaim that we cannot improve upon our strike force. Thus, justifying his claim that this is his best squad yet. :shock: :oops:

:lol: :lol:
Yep. Never mind that it's against a seriously shit Liverpool team, good old Arsene will feel very vindicated. But then what do we know - we haven't worked a day in football have we? :x

I still think this could be anything score-wise; 4-1 to us, or 3-1 to them or a 4-4 draw tbh... :|

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

For this game should he drop the BFG and bring Kos into the side.The BFG has no pace and sturridge and suarez will destroy him,but with KOS u never know what you are going to get,hes either A,going to get sent off B,concede a pen C,score an own goal or D,all 3 :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I think that's the problem mcdowell - our centre-halves have such glaring weaknesses that it merits rotation. But it's just not healthy to be chopping and changing, I wish we just had two centre-halves who we knew obviously had weaknesses but who were consistent enough and adaptable enough to warrant their inclusion every week.