sp*rs (a) match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: sp*rs (a) match thread

Post by robbo10 »

Get used to it because this c*nt ain't going anywhere,He watches this shit concede goal after goal from mistake after mistake week in and week out,I can't recall one goal we conceded this season that wasn't from a fuck up,and he does fuck all to address it,does he think it's acceptable? he must do because he does fuck all to change it, this useless *word censored* needs hounding out of this club now, he gets such an easy ride for being an incompetent stubborn wan*ker,I am beyond hate for him now, I actually pity him.

Oh and Niall Quinn,shit player shit analyst,Redknapp actually called spuds "colossus" today,another *word censored*.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:Rosicky, Ramsey and Diaby should not be playing for this club.

you could add another dozen, easily

mcdowell42

Re: How much more?

Post by mcdowell42 »

jrthgooner wrote:I would have broken your TV!!!

I can't watch this crap much longer without either killing Wenger or Gazidis or walking away and watching Barnet expecting the worst each game knowing what is coming

That reminds me must bring the tv back in from the front garden :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Rosie_titters wrote:it's easy to jump on the Ramsey is shit bandwagon

but come o, n not one player today again, can hold there head up - Wilshire & co were all shit, we managed to get back to 2-1, but never looked like getting a 2nd

Tottenham are an average team at best, next season CL will show everyone that.

Ramsey and jenks were our two best performers by a country mile and if people want to ***** themselves silly defending the usual stars (wilshere, cazorla, Wally etc) then that's their prerogative but it doesn't change the reality of it

wibble

Post by wibble »

Rosie_titters wrote:it's easy to jump on the Ramsey is shit bandwagon

but come o, n not one player today again, can hold there head up - Wilshire & co were all shit, we managed to get back to 2-1, but never looked like getting a 2nd

Tottenham are an average team at best, next season CL will show everyone that.
I agree to an extent-our defence was terrible and should take more flak for their collective performance today than ramsey.
However, its easy to see why Wilshere for example doesn't get slated anywhere near as much after todays performance, much easier for fans to cut likes of Wilshere/cazorla some slack after some previously good performances but when you are consistently poor like Ramsey then fans aren't so forgiving for yet another poor display (even if it is on par with his teammates performance)

Let's face it our whole squad needs to improve-not just ramsey

jrthgooner

Re: How much more?

Post by jrthgooner »

Surely it will be in pieces?

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

SteveO 35 wrote:The only blessing that comes out of this is the damage it does to Kroenke's investment and that can only be a good thing in the medium to long term. Finally we're going to miss out on that fucking horrible competition and the ground will be treated to Thursday night games against the also rans of Europe played out in front of a half empty stadium......and do you know what Stan......I hope it fucking cuts you like a knife. You've backed that disgusting, thieving CEO to the hilt, paying him a salary 4-5x the average for a company of Arsenal's size and also watched that sell-out of a manager con the supporters for years selling our best players and replacing them with 2nd tier dross from Ligue 1.

If there's one thing to celebrate it's that we won't be wasting our time between September and December next season with boring, boring group stage of the CL
Spot on post...... :barscarf:

fredm

Post by fredm »

I thought if we had more balls in the second half we could have salvaged something, as for putting a midfielder at right back maybe this is a sign wenger has serious health issues such as a large brain tumour pressing on his frontal lobe, seriously I cannot see him leaving of his own accord and cannot see the management sacking him as all the shareholders are getting their dividends every year, maybe not playing CL and missing that income would make some changes.
Another thing I would like to know who does the coaching of the defence I mean you have an assistant manager who was one of the best back fours this country does he have no input or is he shit at coaching, he like pat rice before him sits next to wenger every game yet they never seem to have any conversation with wenger is he the type who will not take advice from anyone, why don`t the people on the bench get more agitated during a game maybe its me but it seems sometimes they are like robots , god help us now lets see where we eventually end up

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Look at our centre backs :lol: :lol:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

One day he will play 2 up front ! No one was really great today and to take a right back of and put a player who is slower there is insane. Fucking well pissed off. The defence look like 4 strangers who met just before ko. I dont think Ramsey was anywhere near our worst player today though. Theo just winds me up when he seems to hide and why the fuck he takes set pieces is beyond me. Podolski def deserves a stint upfront . Wheres the Vodka ?

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

N1Goon wrote:Image

Werent 'your' centre backs in white?

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The Spuds had more chances in the 2nd half missed two real sitters we didnt look like scoring a 2nd goal.Did Lloris make a save in the 2nd half? Pitty patty sideways football while Spurs had two banks of 4 across the middle

Before the game Wenger said on Sky people keep telling him we cant defend.Its because we cant you :censored: .Mertersacker had another shocker and TV has been shocking for 2 seasons.We dont have a keeper either

Vertonghan Lloris and Dembele all available for less than £10m last summer :banghead:

Wenger is the only person who doesnt know or care Bale is on fire.He thinks Walcott is better than him.Are Real Madrid after Feo??

How can Giroud be leading our attack.I dont care if he is a trier when he is shite

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:
N1Goon wrote:Image

Werent 'your' centre backs in white?

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:One thing I CAN predict is that should things go wrong/bad for us this afternoon, N1Goon will put more posts on here than he has done all week!.

spudscumfan end of.

See I was right - thecunts on here posting re-runs of thescums goals...

N1goon you are a WUM SCUM KUNTFAN So FUCK OFF!!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Poor old Jack chose the wrong day to have one of his worst games too, but he really does keep going to the bitter end and 90% of the time has been outstanding

Nice to see Wenger trying to ruin Podolski's career in the way he has with most other attacking players we've bought. Sign one of the most prolific strikers around, spend half the season playing him as a left wing back and substituting him regardless of his performance level.....then when he hits form relegate him to the bench.

100 caps Wenger you fucking cretin. Take that useless piece of Ligue 1 shite out of the line up and give Poldi a go up front with Walcott. I genuinely believe the movement of those two would make a massive difference