sp*rs (a) match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
N1Goon

Re: sp*rs (a) match thread

Post by N1Goon »

Wallow in your sadness if you want to, it doesn't matter to me. Just block me and move on with your life, it's really quite sad.

jrthgooner

Post by jrthgooner »

Ramsey and Jenkinson were our best 2 players by miles! Anyone who thinks they were not is a fool and watching something other than the debacle that wa the match today.

Jack had probably his worst game since coming back from injury, Santi was good for the last 20mins but playing out wide left is not his position but as is the Wenger way sqaure into round always fits.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Didnt see the game didnt fucking miss much, eat shit wenker, coz your full of it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

N1Goon wrote:Wallow in your sadness if you want to, it doesn't matter to me. Just block me and move on with your life, it's really quite sad.
I must admit its the least pain I've ever felt after a NLD defeat. These defeats have all been trumped under Wenger's watch already - 2-0 up to them and lost 2-3, 4-2 up heading to stoppage time and drawing 4-4, throwing away 4 goals at Newcastle, losing 8-2 at OT, defeats to Blackburn and Bradford. Honestly, when you've gone through all that in the space of a couple of years or so, a narrow 2-1 defeat hardly registers

Still....this is the magic formula we want to extend to 2016 and beyond

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

N1Goon wrote:Wallow in your sadness if you want to, it doesn't matter to me. Just block me and move on with your life, it's really quite sad.
FUCK OFF SPUDSCUM. :twisted:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
I must admit its the least pain I've ever felt after a NLD defeat. These defeats have all been trumped under Wenger's watch already - 2-0 up to them and lost 2-3, 4-2 up heading to stoppage time and drawing 4-4, throwing away 4 goals at Newcastle, losing 8-2 at OT, defeats to Blackburn and Bradford. Honestly, when you've gone through all that in the space of a couple of years or so, a narrow 2-1 defeat hardly registers

Still....this is the magic formula we want to extend to 2016 and beyond
Absolutely, I just thought to myself that you can see the results coming from a mile off these days. I fucking hate the scum but I'm just numb to results like this now. We've seen it all before over the last few years and nothing phases me anymore with this cockjob in charge.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

its got to a stage now tht when i watch us i expect us to lose,so when we do win a game its a bonus.

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:its got to a stage now tht when i watch us i expect us to lose,so when we do win a game its a bonus.

Your not far wrong there matey. The annoying thing is we keep making the same fucking mistakes over and over again.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:its got to a stage now tht when i watch us i expect us to lose,so when we do win a game its a bonus.

Your not far wrong there matey. The annoying thing is we keep making the same fucking mistakes over and over again.
Every game is becoming like groundhog day...Groundhog 90 minutes. :banghead:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Agree winning is a bonus.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:

Wasnt it einstein who said doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is madness or something along those lines :?

goonerus28

Post by goonerus28 »

Ramsey was shit as always, Giroud was poor. Podolski, Rosicky..why he benched them..

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Man City,Liverpool,Chelsea ,Bayern and Spuds what have they all got in common? All 2-0 down :banghead:

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Chunky The Gooner wrote:

Wasnt it einstein who said doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is madness or something along those lines :?
Ya we have a French lunatic at the club who does that

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

This lot can fuck off:

SZ1
Mertersacker
Vermealen
Koscielny
Squillaci
Ramsey
Diaby
RoSICKy
Arshavin
Gervinho

Wenger

Someone above said we are numb to these results, so fucking true. Today's defeat to yet another team better than us registers as a 1 out 10 for me. My disgust and anger is for the board and Wenger.