Fulham Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Fulham Away

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well I had a rare bet on Arsenal winning 3-1 last night so I, like the rest of you know fuck all about this game having not spent a day....... :blah:

So I'm going for a 4-0 Arsenal win :wink:

1 off girouds nose from point blanc range
1 off Artetas immaculate hair
1 off of Gervinhos Forehead (backheader, but still counts as his forehead as it goes back that far)
1 off of Cazorlas size 5 boot

:barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

franksav63 wrote:Thought I'd get in there before Reb!!
I was too depressed to start one after last nights game :mrgreen:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Going Saturday,got tickets in Fulham end(s) ...don't know where yet ...via wife's colleague. Going with wifey and 2 little girls. Sure we won't be only gooners in the vicinity. Hard fought 1-0 (more in hope). Enjoy the trip all going.
:barscarf:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

I know SirMeatface wouldn't have let him sign for us
but we would be a miles better team with Berba as an option

gutted to be missing this one - it's always a great day out
only ManUre at home left for me this season :cry:

will be a hard game,
I thought we needed 5/6 from Eve (H), Ful (a), ManU (h)
made that tougher on ourselves

here's my Craven Cottage video of our fancy dress away end, some "statue is shit" banter and Perry Groves (again) :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =3&theater

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

highburyJD wrote:I know SirMeatface wouldn't have let him sign for us
Why not? I said over the summer that if we really had to sell Van Persie to ManUre, we'd be mad not to insist on Berbatov as part of the deal :( - surely ManUre would have agreed to that if it meant getting RvP?!

Which reminds me... after our game with Fulham, Wenger was asked why he didn't sign Berbatov, and he said he didn't know Berbatov was for sale :?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Why not? I said over the summer that if we really had to sell Van Persie to ManUre, we'd be mad not to insist on Berbatov as part of the deal :( - surely ManUre would have agreed to that if it meant getting RvP?!

Which reminds me... after our game with Fulham, Wenger was asked why he didn't sign Berbatov, and he said he didn't know Berbatov was for sale :?

Funny tht yet he must have been drunk when he got sold tht *word censored* silvestre

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Have this down as a draw but after the tonking they just got from the chavs we might need to watch we are not on the end of a backlash. That prick Sidwell will be back from suspension, so expect the odd dirty tackle or 3 on Jack :evil:

1-1

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

g88ner wrote:
highburyJD wrote:

United were signing our top striker which meant they had five strikers on their books so logic said they were selling. Arsene watches football from all over the world apparently. Or maybe he did raise the idea and Fergie told him to fuck off and Arsene timidly went on his way.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

My guess is it didn't happen cause Berba wanted £100k pw. Fulham and QPRs top earners get more than ours.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

highburyJD wrote:My guess is it didn't happen cause Berba wanted £100k pw. Fulham and QPRs top earners get more than ours.
So what is it ferguson wouldnt sell him or his wages were too much?

and QPR are paying top wages but Fulham out do us, really? :? what the fuck are we doing in the European Cup every year for if we can't even compete financially with them? :banghead:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Forbes now have Arsenal as the 4th richest club, behind Real, scum and Barca :barscarf:

And we still will not spend :banghead:

Hamed

Post by Hamed »

green gooner wrote:Forbes now have Arsenal as the 4th richest club, behind Real, scum and Barca :barscarf:

It's actually 4th most valuable club, not richest. Nevertheless, that doesn't lessen the fact that we've got money to spend.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

4-1 to The Arsenal. Or 0-0. :|

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

Hamed wrote:
green gooner wrote:Forbes now have Arsenal as the 4th richest club, behind Real, scum and Barca :barscarf:

It's actually 4th most valuable club, not richest. Nevertheless, that doesn't lessen the fact that we've got money to spend.
it sort of does...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

flash gunner wrote:
highburyJD wrote:My guess is it didn't happen cause Berba wanted £100k pw. Fulham and QPRs top earners get more than ours.
So what is it ferguson wouldnt sell him or his wages were too much?

and QPR are paying top wages but Fulham out do us, really? :? what the fuck are we doing in the European Cup every year for if we can't even compete financially with them? :banghead:
Just ignore it then, huh JD? :roll: :wink: