Arsenal v Manure

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Supagoon

Re: Arsenal v Manure

Post by Supagoon »

I will be there in the upper tier to give Robin, Rio and teh 'Roon' a warm champions welcome. :barscarf:

I wonder if utd will fancy this, they probably will and we'll be in the sh*t. Hopefully our sheer will to get those pts will cause them to keel over and let us ravage them.

Then again perhaps not.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I can hear it now, 3000 Cockney Reds clearing their throats for a rendition of....'THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ROBIN VAN PERSIE THANK YOU VERY MUCH THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH'

:banghead: :banghead:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

It's actually not inconceivable that we might finish 27 - 30 pts behind the chapions this season either.

:banghead:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

If we win then that means we are better than the champions! :barscarf:

tel

Post by tel »

Why would anyone want to go to this game? If ever a game was crying out for an organised boycott in protest of Wenger & the board it was this one.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

BournemouthRED wrote:If we win then that means we are better than the champions! :barscarf:
A bit like Scotland beating the World champions of '66 you mean?

:barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

So RVP scores a hat trick with the second being a brilliant goal , well done Wenger u judas *word censored* . If Usmanov had been in with us it would never had happended , still fuckin unbelivable :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

tel wrote:Why would anyone want to go to this game? If ever a game was crying out for an organised boycott in protest of Wenger & the board it was this one.

Never felt less like attending a game

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

augie wrote:
tel wrote:Why would anyone want to go to this game? If ever a game was crying out for an organised boycott in protest of Wenger & the board it was this one.

Never felt less like attending a game
I'll be propping up the bar until after the guard of honour then making my way in...... :(

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Top Londoner wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:If we win then that means we are better than the champions! :barscarf:
A bit like Scotland beating the World champions of '66 you mean?

All we have to do then is beat the World Cup winning team of '66!

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

shu wrote:So RVP scores a hat trick with the second being a brilliant goal , well done Wenger u judas *word censored* . If Usmanov had been in with us it would never had happended , still fuckin unbelivable :banghead:

This is a new one...

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

LizLeGooner wrote:
shu wrote:So RVP scores a hat trick with the second being a brilliant goal , well done Wenger u judas *word censored* . If Usmanov had been in with us it would never had happended , still fuckin unbelivable :banghead:

This is a new one...

It think under Fiszman, Wenger was given a budget by the board and then ran everything.
Wenger still gets tha budget, but now when it comes to the big money decisions with letting players go, such as Nasri and Van Persie, Kroenke gets involved.
The first partial erosion of Wenger's power that he has accumulated since we moved stadium.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

QuartzGooner wrote:
LizLeGooner wrote:

This is a new one...

It think under Fiszman, Wenger was given a budget by the board and then ran everything.
Wenger still gets tha budget, but now when it comes to the big money decisions with letting players go, such as Nasri and Van Persie, Kroenke gets involved.
The first partial erosion of Wenger's power that he has accumulated since we moved stadium.
Don't think that's the big issue here Quartz. Just about everyone agrees that we were paid handsomely for the mercenary Nasri and despite what people say keeping van Judas at the club after his petty statement outburst just wasn't really viable. And I have no doubt Wenger would have supported selling both.

The issue is the fact that these situations even arise.

bunch

Post by bunch »

We really should win this game now. It's much bigger for us than them. I know we often collapse when the pressure is on but that is when the oppo is dug in to fight. Manyoo won't be. This is a dead rubber for them. Be interesting to see what team Ferguson selects. Will he play Judas van Staplecunt?

Blade

Post by Blade »

I have reachd the stage where I actually don't want them to qualify for the ECL.

This lot and the previous bunch, and the posers before don't deserve it.

Lets have Europa Lgd next season.

"Judge me in May" we did last October.