Sunderland vs. Arsenal (14th September)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Sunderland vs. Arsenal (14th September)

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

safcftm wrote:
wibble wrote:Anyone got a spare ticket for this one? (I've PM'd couple of folk in ticket thread but just adding request here as more attention-mods feel free to move!)

I usually go to these games with my mackem friend (safcftm-the one who talks shit about Bendtner) but not able to go to many games this season so haven't renewed my membership. PM me if u have a spare

As for game itself, we've struggled there in recent seasons but confident this time round- 3-1 arsenal :barscarf:
Don't worry mate, I can always get you a ticket in the Sunderland end, I'm sure you'd find it exceptionally fun! Hopefully you get sorted with an Arsenal end ticket like, need to try and make sure we both get to this one, SAFC v Arsenal games might get a bit harder to get to once me lass gives birth (not due til mid March like so I'm hopeful of getting to both games this season, although I'll be gutted if its a couple of weeks early and fucks with me annual Emirates trip). As for "shit about Bendtner", you know you agree with me about his talents really. I actually suggested naming the baby after him (if its a bloke like), I said "how about Nicklas?",

:shock: If she's giving birth to a Bloke I would suggest upping the epidural to a whole new fukin level :wink: :lol:

armchair

Post by armchair »

safcftm wrote: I'll look forward to a few pints on the day of the game. The strippers have moved now by the way, its still that talentless "Wee Phillie" twat doing it but having killed Idols and Privilege he's now moved onto (at least) his third place. It'll be closed by next season so enjoy it while its here :wink:
What? No strippers!
Fuk that!
Mind you one of ems a bloke :shock:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Oh the strippers are still on, just at a different pub! Mind last season you left just before one of them got her minge out, bad timing or what!!!

LeftfootlegendGooner

safcftm wrote:Oh the strippers are still on, just at a different pub! Mind last season you left just before one of them got her minge out, bad timing or what!!!
And for her finale out popped JD covered in snails trail wearing his "I love wenger" t-shirt :barscarf: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
safcftm wrote:Oh the strippers are still on, just at a different pub! Mind last season you left just before one of them got her minge out, bad timing or what!!!
And for her finale out popped JD covered in snails trail wearing his "I love wenger" t-shirt :barscarf: :lol:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:On a similar note, my wife was expecting our first child 14 years ago & i had the name Charlie after the great Nicholas all ready to go so when it was a girl instead of the expected boy i persuaded her to use Charlie :barscarf: & 14 years later she is still a right Charlie :banghead:
:lol:

wibble

Post by wibble »

wibble wrote:
will leave it now for others to discuss actual game!)
Well that worked well :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
wibble wrote:

:rubchin: cough! cough! errmmm is a Wibble the same as a Weeble only they DO fall over!? :? :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
wibble wrote:
wibble wrote:

:rubchin: cough! cough! errmmm is a Wibble the same as a Weeble only they DO fall over!? :? :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA

wibble

Post by wibble »

I'm too young to remember weebles properly-not to rub it in onebard!

I do however own the boxset of blackadder which influenced my username when all my arsenal related ones were already taken!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That wasn't snail trail, mate - that was sloppy seconds from Red Member.... who had followed Swale in there....

:shock:

:puke:

:wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:

That wasn't snail trail, mate - that was sloppy seconds from Red Member.... who had followed Swale in there....

So that's where swale went to :shock:

How are those kids going to cross the road safely without their lollipop man :cry: :lol:

Or did he say he was a teacher :? :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:

So that's where swale went to :shock:

How are those kids going to cross the road safely without their lollipop man :cry: :lol:

Or did he say he was a teacher :? :roll: :lol:

Don't know, mate. But it was a woman's job anyway, I remember that much. :rubchin:
:lol: :wink: :wink:

crocit

Post by crocit »

wheres this strip club in Sunderland! i need to go there? #Perve !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

If we win this one......and Ozil scores.........surely......surely....SURELY.....it has to be>>>>>

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: