Groundhog summer transfer window thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Groundhog transfer deadline day thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

Richards isn't coming

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Aurier is already lined up at right back and remember we have "lots of options at CB and Carl can play there too"

ONE ARSENE WENGER.....THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal have been given a boost in their bid to sign Younes Belhanda, 24, after the Dynamo Kiev midfielder said he was "dreaming" of a move to the Premier League.

Full story: Metro

More midfielders that's what we need

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Manchester United have joined Napoli and Arsenal in the race to land France midfielder Maxime Gonalons, 25.

Full story: Talksport

Another French midfielder's dream of 80k per week and as many Virtual Trophies as you can shake a stick at could be fulfilled

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsene's dream pairing down the right hand side with Aurier and Nani comes a step closer

Manchester United winger Nani, 27, looks set to leave the club at the end of the season less than a year after signing a new five-year contract.

Full story: Independent

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arsenal PLC - make the fans pay through the nose while the club shops in the baragin basement :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:Arsene's dream pairing down the right hand side with Aurier and Nani comes a step closer

Manchester United winger Nani, 27, looks set to leave the club at the end of the season less than a year after signing a new five-year contract.

Make no mistake, if we sign nani then I will kill wenker myself :evil: :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I am going to buy a new £90 Arsenal shirt with NANI on the back.

can't wait for next season :barscarf: :barscarf:

£85 for a Europa last 32 match you say? - what a bargain :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Arsene's dream pairing down the right hand side with Aurier and Nani comes a step closer

Make no mistake, if we sign nani then I will kill wenker myself :evil: :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing:
If we sign Nani I'll kill Wenger, Nani, Gazidis, *Cheryl Cole and then myself. :censored: :cussing: :x :twisted:

* I mention She-Gazza because if you are going on a spree killing it makes sense to get her in there too. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

All of a sudden this Nani sigining is starting to appeal to me :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Now that Joe Cole can't get a start for the Hammers, maybe we can live the Aurier-Cole-Kalou dream a couple of years later than due.

I better get my plastic sheeting supplier lined up for the 31 August deadline day.....

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wish I could buy a season ticket for august, this is so exciting. Will Arsene's greatest achievement to reclaim 4th place after a year in Europa League.?. Wenger's loyal foot soldier's chanting "We've got our (virtual ) trophy back " .

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun, 19, says Arsenal and AC Milan have started talks with Russian club Rubin Kazan to sign him.

Full story: Daily Star

BOOM ! Get in there ! This year he's gonna spend BIG

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Tottenham and Arsenal could renew their interest in AC Milan's M'Baye Niang. The French striker, 19, is on loan at Montpellier but the Ligue 1 side are not in a position to do a permanent deal.

Niang joined Montpellier on loan in January and has scored three goals in 13 Ligue 1 games

Full story: Sun

"Hello, hello......is that Plastic Sheeting R Us? Can I have an extra lorry load to cope with our transfer rumours please?"

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:Tottenham and Arsenal could renew their interest in AC Milan's M'Baye Niang. The French striker, 19, is on loan at Montpellier but the Ligue 1 side are not in a position to do a permanent deal.

Niang joined Montpellier on loan in January and has scored three goals in 13 Ligue 1 games

"Hello, hello......is that Plastic Sheeting R Us? Can I have an extra lorry load to cope with our transfer rumours please?"

Sorry, can't see this signing happening. It would "kill" Sanogo. :rubchin:

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

SteveO 35 wrote:Tottenham and Arsenal could renew their interest in AC Milan's M'Baye Niang. The French striker, 19, is on loan at Montpellier but the Ligue 1 side are not in a position to do a permanent deal.

Is he injury prone? I need to know if he's likely to get paid £80k pw and play 2 games a season before I get too exicted!