Arsenal vs. Stoke Betting Strategy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Arsenal vs. Stoke Betting Strategy

Post by Rob Admin »

Hi,

Just a quick heads-up regarding a betting site that I've come across. It claims to increases you chances and minimise risk, i've had a play and come up with some interesting strategies. The system works by spreading risk over a number of results, for example for the Arsenal vs. Stoke match I have 8 correct scorelines with a 35% return. I've also made a strategy for the Chelsea vs. Fulham which offers an incredible 73% return by covering 8 correct scorelines.

The system is pretty smart in that you specify your bookies in your account and the system streams the odds live and selects the best odds based on who you bet with.

Arsenal vs. Stoke

The y axis represents Arsenal goals, x Stoke's goals. So my strategy places bets on the following results:

3-0,2-0,1-0,0-0,3-1,3-2,3-1,3-0

I'm betting on a total of 8 matches and if any of those come in my profit will be 35%.

If Stoke score 2 goals or Arsenal 4 I lose.

This document shows you how to split your stake, in my case £100.

Code: Select all

http://speedy.sh/K23DW/arsenal-stoke.pdf
Chelsea vs. Fulham

I've also created a strategy for Chelsea vs. Fulham, this gives an incredible 73% return, again by covering 8 correct scores:

As long as neither side scores 3 or more, nor a 0-2 victory for Fulham you'll get a 73% return.

Code: Select all

http://speedy.sh/nMX8B/chelsea-fulham.pdf
If anyone is interested there is a free 30 day trial available, just sign-up and you get full access to the system. There are some pretty neat stats in there too, head-to-head, past form and results guides etc,.

www.betbadger.com

I've tried to manually cover a number of results without using the system and I can't get anywhere near the same potential returns so it's undoubtedly a smart system.

Good luck, let me know if anyone creates any interesting strategies.

Regards,

Rob.

gavbacon

Re: Arsenal vs. Stoke Betting Strategy

Post by gavbacon »

Hmmm, interesting, good luck!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

As my Old Man used to say, 'Son, don't ever forget that in every bookies you'll find 5 Paying In windows and 1 Paying Out!!!

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

That's a really good system you got there. I may have a pop.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Eboue-Why? wrote:As my Old Man used to say, 'Son, don't ever forget that in every bookies you'll find 5 Paying In windows and 1 Paying Out!!!
Bookies always wins, because all their books are over round, by a certain %.

You here sometimes bookies and media folk, say that was a bad race for the bookies. But in theory it wasn't because they are over rounding their book by probably 10%.

On course bookies now, are now using the exchanges as well, to make even more cash, up their with Bankers, Estate Agents and Stock traders as thieves

oh btw, the site looks interesting Rob, i'll check it out as well, it seems to be it's a form of dutch betting, so in theory shouldnt really need the website, just need to create an excel spreadsheet. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney :lol:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Of course I agree... the bookie always wins, betting is a mugs game, what this system does offer though is to minimise risk, the odds are still stacked against us but this is going to improve our chances of winning. For what it's worth I am not a betting man, I put at most a tenner on the odd result. I'm interested in this system form a mathematical perspective (I'll grab my coat shall i?).

Interestingly the Chelsea result of 2-0 would have seen my 70% return.

I found a few tutorial videos that demonstrate how to create a strategy... some interesting stuff here:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWup9zw ... ture=watch

Cheers,

Rob.

redfox

Post by redfox »

Interesting stuff, let us know how you get on this weekend.

Steve

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

The Arsenal scoreline also came in so I would have been quids in on both matches. If I had money riding on it Ramsey's would have scored right at the end there and ruined my weekend no doubt!

Rob.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Minimising risk but also vastly reducing potential returns - trade-off based on how serious a gambler you are and how much you back your predictions.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

There are professional gamblers in the UK such as Neil Channing (also a poker pro) who cane the bookies year in year out.

The strategy described is interesting and has provided a return this weekend. I am interested to see how it gets on in the long run.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Maybe I (or others) can post a couple each week... at the end of the season we can see if we're up or down!

Rob.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

well done Rob, 100% strike rate, :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

the Arsenal game a bit of a touch and go, with Stoke looking like they might get a 2nd

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rob Admin wrote:Maybe I (or others) can post a couple each week... at the end of the season we can see if we're up or down!

Rob.
I like this. Being a lazy bastard that likes a flutter (FLUTTER, Jayson NOT fluffer :lol: :wink: ) I'd appreciate if someone with the time would put up a strategy here every week. Any takers?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rob Admin wrote:Maybe I (or others) can post a couple each week... at the end of the season we can see if we're up or down!

Rob.
I like this. Being a lazy bastard that likes a flutter (FLUTTER, Jayson NOT fluffer :lol: :wink: ) I'd appreciate if someone with the time would put up a strategy here every week. Any takers?
I think Barry the B***stard might be - But he and JK would have to sort that between them! :wink: