Frimpong

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
skizz_b

Re: Frimpong "racist" claims

Post by skizz_b »

TurnipMasher wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Final nail in the coffin this was, add this to his last thick pigshit act of having a projector put an image of him and Nasri on the floor when he opens his car door...and that's not even half of it.

Not a particularly good footballer but has an abundance of effort, maybe if he put as much effort into DENCH as kicking a football in a straight line he wouldn't have these issues.man unbelievably stupid human being.
I don't really follow his exploits as I've always thought he was a bit of a knob, so had no idea what that was about until I googled it... Found a rather unfortunate video on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwZ2XcT0DdI

What an absolute fucking moron.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

This shows what's wrong with our club. Giving massive wages to those who don't deserve and don't know how to use them and then they make such things. This guy wants to be like Balotelli.
It is embarrassing. Destroying club reputation.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Crass? Yes. But I'm not sure how a fringe player 'pimping' his house is 'destroying the club's reputation'. :? Surely what's happening in the Boardroom and Training field is likely to be a bigger contributing factor to that happening than anything Frimpong does? :rubchin:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Does he realise that whilst he's a legend with 14-year olds on Twatter, Soccer AM presenters and in his own mind, almost everyone else views him as a huge bellend?

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Crass? Yes. But I'm not sure how a fringe player 'pimping' his house is 'destroying the club's reputation'. :? Surely what's happening in the Boardroom and Training field is likely to be a bigger contributing factor to that happening than anything Frimpong does? :rubchin:
agree with this.

people have the right to be as 'ridiculous' as they want - if he wants his house to look like that, it's his thing. i find that being openly against other peoples' style is pure intolerance.

frimpong's problem is that he is a crap footballer who doesn't work hard enough. the fact that he looks silly is a matter of opinion.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:Crass? Yes. But I'm not sure how a fringe player 'pimping' his house is 'destroying the club's reputation'. :? Surely what's happening in the Boardroom and Training field is likely to be a bigger contributing factor to that happening than anything Frimpong does? :rubchin:
agree with this.

people have the right to be as 'ridiculous' as they want - if he wants his house to look like that, it's his thing. i find that being openly against other peoples' style is pure intolerance.

frimpong's problem is that he is a crap footballer who doesn't work hard enough. the fact that he looks silly is a matter of opinion.
Pure intolerance? And you're having a right laugh at Sid on another thread for talking about censorship? Being an attention-seeking arrogant loudmouth is a "style" choice in the same way that being a bigoted racist is a style choice for Nick Griffin.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

northbank123 wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:
agree with this.

Pure intolerance? And you're having a right laugh at Sid on another thread for talking about censorship? Being an attention-seeking arrogant loudmouth is a "style" choice in the same way that being a bigoted racist is a style choice for Nick Griffin.
Bit harsh on BG. :shock: Sure, his 'lifestyle choice' is a little 'unconventional' but hey, each to their own. :lol: :lol: :wink:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

i was talking about the house with all the lights, but there you go. :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

brazilianGOONER wrote:i was talking about the house with all the lights, but there you go. :lol:
But the point is that the whole thing is an extension of this persona he seems more interested in building than his football career. It's not that he's just a bloke whose decorations are a bit distasteful, it's the whole look-at-me/Dench bollocks he is obsessed with.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Frimpong - the six game legend lives on. When's the statue coming ?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Do we actually know that this is genuine? Looks photoshopped to me. Just saying. BTW do I have the OPs permission to change the title as it has f all to do with Frimpong's Xmas decs? Just asking.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Chippy wrote:Do we actually know that this is genuine? Looks photoshopped to me. Just saying. BTW do I have the OPs permission to change the title as it has f all to do with Frimpong's Xmas decs? Just asking.
I'm pretty sure it is. Here is the original photo:

Anyway have a look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... t-yet.html

Now that is definitely not photoshopped :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re:

Post by Leyton Gooner »

It's BFG's place? :shock: 8)

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

What a lot of wasted keyboard time on Ping pong.

He isn't talentless just lazy and sucked into believing his own hype after a couple of performances.

The yap-yapping over his antics is a touch of hypocrisy. Yes he has too much money and he's a bit crass but if he was pulling in performances like Rambo and The BFG every week you would all have be volunteering to buy him more Xmas lights.

By all accounts he is gone in January. Goodbye and good luck.

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

topgoon wrote:What a lot of wasted keyboard time on Ping pong.

He isn't talentless just lazy and sucked into believing his own hype after a couple of performances.

The yap-yapping over his antics is a touch of hypocrisy. Yes he has too much money and he's a bit crass but if he was pulling in performances like Rambo and The BFG every week you would all have be volunteering to buy him more Xmas lights.

By all accounts he is gone in January. Goodbye and good luck.

Bit of a broad generalization isn't it? If by some miracle he turns into a decent footballer, I would still think he was a cunnox.