Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AkneyGooner

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:PLEASE keep playing Rooney as a number 10. The results are lovely. He's much better than Mkhitaryan.
:lol:

Have to admit, Rooney certainly has been a "revelation" at number 10!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
His days as a 10 are gone, he is shaping up to be a real #2 ... I'll see myself out :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:PLEASE keep playing Rooney as a number 10. The results are lovely. He's much better than Mkhitaryan.

Have to admit, Rooney certainly has been a "revelation" at number 10!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
His days as a 10 are gone, he is shaping up to be a real #2 ... I'll see myself out :)
:coffeespit:

With humour at that level, you are gonna fit right in around here mate! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See classless Maureen is digging his own players out already....what a back stabbing turd - It was he who did the team selection - who sanctioned the purchases etc...

Yet when it comes to facing up to the consequences of his actions - he hides behind those unable to defend themselves (in every sense :wink: )

Maureen and wenger are more alike than we might at first realise.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:See classless Maureen is digging his own players out already....what a back stabbing turd - It was he who did the team selection - who sanctioned the purchases etc...

Yet when it comes to facing up to the consequences of his actions - he hides behind those unable to defend themselves (in every sense :wink: )

Maureen and wenger are more alike than we might at first realise.
maybe they are starting to become more alike - both were good managers who achieved plenty of success, before declining.
the decline looks like it has set in now for Mourinho ( I still know what the result will be when we visit Old Trafford though of course...)

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

:spudmasher:

Shows how much I despise Maureen when for the 1st time ever I actually enjoyed the chavs thrashing another team. Suppose I need to take a shower then. :ewwwww:

That said... Maureen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

no shame, I was wanted a heavy defeat for manureen as well, when thinking with my head I should want a draw. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

See Moaninho is whinging about Conte whipping up the crowd at 4-0, poor Jose thought it was disrespectful.. Like walking past an opposing manager with a smug grin on your face and heading down the tunnel before full time when you are 6-0 up Jose?
Ok the other manager was Wenger but at 6-0 Mourinho could have been gracious..

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bradywasking wrote:See Moaninho is whinging about Conte whipping up the crowd at 4-0, poor Jose thought it was disrespectful.. Like walking past an opposing manager with a smug grin on your face and heading down the tunnel before full time when you are 6-0 up Jose?
Ok the other manager was Wenger but at 6-0 Mourinho could have been gracious..

sorry Gracious Mourinho is an utter scum bag...think he would be in jail if not for football

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Haha fuck Moron-hio. I wonder which of his players he'll publicly blame for this? :rubchin:

I too had to take a shower after enjoying watching the no-mark chav$ winning. :oops: :ewwwww: :puke: :shower:

Also, the whole fucking SlySports "The Return" shit pissed me off. Retards even had a countdown clock on SlySportsNews... :oops: Did they learn nothing from "Red Monday"? :oops: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

It's always pleasing when this shower of filthy vermin :censored: :censored: get pumped 8) sad to think when we go there in a few weeks it'll be the usual tummy tickling session as per :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I do think is great FUN...That I can laugh at both the manurescum AND Maureen at the same time....a win win situation. :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Amen. Watching Mourinho continue his decline whilst at the stagnant Manure is beautiful :barscarf: 8)

So much shite and overpaid shite at that team, coupled with their army of JCL fans who can't compute what's happening to them. Back to the 1970s with you, you wankers :mrgreen:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

They just showed the Adidas Pogba advert....at the end he says "I'm here to create",

Create fucking what exactly?

Over-fuckin'-rated c*nt

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

robbo10 wrote:They just showed the Adidas Pogba advert....at the end he says "I'm here to create",

Over-fuckin'-rated c*nt

Debt. Regret not sure :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:They just showed the Adidas Pogba advert....at the end he says "I'm here to create",

Over-fuckin'-rated c*nt
:coffeespit:

Create? Oh, right. A new ludicrous fucking hairstyle? Right. :roll: :lol: