Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Apparently Pogba had a row with Manure fans after the game..

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:12 pm
Apparently Pogba had a row with Manure fans after the game..

I seen a clip online, but if it's the same clip he has having a row with one or two fans at most - it seemed like one gobby c.unt trying to make a name for himself more than anything else :roll: Dont get me wrong cos I aint defending pogba and I think that he is a cancer in a club, but the club I seen was much adu about nothing

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Superb. Cardiff have given a good account of themselves this year in relative terms, but in reality they are complete garbage. Fucking disgraceful for United - I said at the time, despite their fluky results I was delighted they appointed Solksjaer and I stand by that.

Cardiff played miles better today than they ever did under him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had another fantastic chortle yesterday at the manc filth and the gormless manchild they have stupidly given the job to. :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately the silly little diving cùnt will be sacked by Xmas. :cry:

Nice to see fucking Pogcunt making it all about him again. Absolute walking shitstick cancer of a player. :censored:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I suppose a lot will depend on who they buy in the Summer, because they’re likely to throw another fortune at it. Mind you, there’s going to be a lot of people on that board who already think (know) that they’ve made the wrong appointment and might be very reticent about giving Solksjaer a lot of money to spend. Also, they might be Man Utd, but their star is very much in decline and add in that there’s no CL football and attracting “top top qualitee “ might not be easy.

All things considered, I genuinely think that he will get the bullet before the end of Oct. Alarm bells are already sounding and if come Oct they’re seriously struggling, the board will have to act quickly, or write off another season. Even if they buy an all star squad, I don’t think he has the leadership skill or gravitas to manage it.

Hopefully, he’ll do just enough to keep hopes alive, but too little to achieve any success, which might keep him hanging around for quite some time. God knows, Wenger strung that very situation out for a good 10 years !!

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

They really are in very serious trouble methinks. We have made some stupid choices in the past few years but its as nothing to manure. Almost every one of our defence I would pick over Manures. Smalling and Jones, the gift that keeps giving.

How they managed to transform a one man hero of Alexis into a shit player who cant be motivated is beyond me.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Theoperator wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:27 pm
They really are in very serious trouble methinks. We have made some stupid choices in the past few years but its as nothing to manure. Almost every one of our defence I would pick over Manures. Smalling and Jones, the gift that keeps giving.

How they managed to transform a one man hero of Alexis into a shit player who cant be motivated is beyond me.
Give me circa £500,000 per week and I will happily enlighten you.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

StuartL wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:00 pm
Theoperator wrote:

Give me circa £500,000 per week and I will happily enlighten you.

:lol:

John F

Post by John F »

Theoperator wrote:

[/quote
Utd board meeting , "right we have got to get rid of our rejects especially Smalling and Jones ,now what club would be stupid enough to sign them"." Get me the number for the Arsenal"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice to see Moron-hio sticking the knife in now too. :D

Chortle. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Actually has anyone checked if Moron-hio has scouse ancestry. I mean it's never his fault is it? Has to be at least part mouser.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Oleh is apparently the third highest paid manager in the league behind Guardiola and Klopp.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote:

It's because they didn't erect (oooh! missus) a big banner of him with his dogs ... now THAT as we all know seemed to help him 'motivate' himself.
:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:27 pm
Oleh is apparently the third highest paid manager in the league behind Guardiola and Klopp.

:barscarf:
This just gets better and better.

I'm waiting for some bored hack to do a bit of shit digging and come up with some old dirt about how Giggs the walking rug shagged oleh's missus 'back in the day' :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And now old Red Nose is saying it was an error appointing Solksjaer! Still laughing.