Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rohan

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Rohan »

Another one. Wan*er did something like this when things were bad.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

It really took some balls to raise the flag for offside, so that manure weren't allowed to score about 15 minutes from time...

Oh, wait, linesman was a lineswoman :D

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Now Utd fans know what we have gone through the last 8 years.They are now playing for 4th place like we did
Last edited by donaldo on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Poldi wrote:It really took some balls to raise the flag for offside, so that manure weren't allowed to score about 15 minutes from time...

Sian Massey is the best Lino in the league in my opinion. Don't ever recall her making a wrong decision, even the tough, marginal ones...

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Dan_85 wrote:
Poldi wrote:It really took some balls to raise the flag for offside, so that manure weren't allowed to score about 15 minutes from time...

Sian Massey is the best Lino in the league in my opinion. Don't ever recall her making a wrong decision, even the tough, marginal ones...
The greatest thing she ever did though and which we should all be grateful is it was the comments about her by Gray and Keys that got them the sack from Sky :lol: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Rohan wrote:Pardew is a c***t. :lol: :lol:
is that shrek's lunch box he's hauling there ?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

GranadaJoe wrote:I feel bit sorry for Moyes. He'll personally get the blame, when Fergie and the Board should also be blamed for leaving him such an average squad. Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs, Anderson, Nani etc are not going to get any better.

I'm sure they'll stump up the wages to attract players, but if they're not in the CL (I don't think they will be) and the manager's situation is uncertain they may not get the very top players.

Their current demise could last for a while (I remember Denis Law's tap in sending them down). Here's hoping.
This

I remember that too, what a famous moment.

they were indeed totally shit for years and years in the 70s - heres hoping for a repeat.

However I also remember Keegans "I would love" it moment too- they are dangerous fu**ers but its great to see them down for a change. Giggs chest wigs going well grey by now :lol:

Its up for grabs now

Post by Its up for grabs now »

Post by 1989 »

I remember some on here saying they wanted Moyes to replace Wenger. Where are you? :lol:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I want the manager of Dortmand to take over when he leaves. Man Utd situation is funny but they will be back so we can enjoy this while it lasts. Good season for us so far but we have to beat Chelsea and City to win the title. Lets hope :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

donaldo wrote:Now Utd fans know what we have gone through the last 8 years.They are now playing for 4th place like we did
Yeah 5 live had loads of calls and texts whinging and moaning and calling for Gollum to go! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVIN' THIS! :dancingbanana: :flag: :dance:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

supergeorgegraham wrote:I want the manager of Dortmand to take over when he leaves. Man Utd situation is funny but they will be back so we can enjoy this while it lasts. Good season for us so far but we have to beat Chelsea and City to win the title. Lets hope :barscarf:
manure may come back to top four quality next season BUT they will NEVER EVER be the team they have been and have the success they have ad under rednose. end of.
:proudtosay: :-D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Its up for grabs now wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

I never thought I could get turned on by a woman dressed in black waving a flag around! :shock: :-P :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

1989 wrote:I remember some on here saying they wanted Moyes to replace Wenger. Where are you? :lol:
Right here...........

So 4 months after taking on the UTD job and succeeding the most successful manager the prem will ever see you are gonna call out people who suggested Moyes could do a job for us? And laugh at them?
Klopp, Mourinho, Pep, Martinez, Rogers,Moyes were all suggested. I would tale any of these if it meant getting rid of Wenger.

Fergie didnt win a trophy at Man U for 4 years and your gonna laugh at me cause Moyes isnt doing well there after 4 months? And because hes not doing well after 4 months at utd means he wouldn't do well at Arsenal? Is that right?

This from the poster who less than 3 months ago was calling Wenger "a pathetic loser" and who said he wouldn't post here again if Higuain didn't sign for us. :roll:

Maybe stick to Geoff on twatter eh? :oops:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I watched the game yesterday (still laughing at the dickheads who put in massive celebrations for van Judas' offside goal) and they were shit, they really were. Apart from 5 minutes towards the end of the first half and the first 5 minutes of the second half, Newcastle were very comfortable and even in those periods United created nothing of meaning, Krul had to field a few awkward bouncing shots but didn't really make a save of note and other than the handball off the line they didn't really go close.

It's like watching England at home, they're scared of playing in front of their own fans. Yesterday they even lacked the only thing that has given them some drive and direction this year, Rooney. Newcastle were always going to get at least one chance on the break and they took it ruthlessly. I thought they would at least have to weather the storm for 10 minutes after the goal but United had nothing.

Their squad is short on quality - especially in some areas like CM - but it's not as bad as people make out. They just don't really have an effective gameplan of any sort and I think they are really missing somebody with a quality delivery from open play with Valencia off the radar.

What about those two diving pricks mind? Other players have been branded cheats and divers their entire career for one incident. That Januzaj is far from the wonderkid that was being made out after 1 or 2 good games - he's got something about him but fact is if they weren't struggling so much he wouldn't be getting a game.