Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Barry Bastard

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Barry Bastard »

Where has the extra stoppage time gone, playing on and on until they get a goal? Proves the refs were playing to the rules of the manager they were afraid of and now it's a fair chance for whoever goes there.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

People have the cheek to mock the Highbury Library.......well what about the Theatre of Sleep. Reigning champions, 20 years of unbroken glory, 77000 odd fans and all I could see were gaps everywhere, and all I could hear were 3000 or so Geordies from first whistle to last. And how much stick did we get for people leaving early???? That Old Trafford fire drill today was a joke and at only 0-1 too. What a bunch of plastic fuckers......I hope they have 20 years bad luck

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I feel bit sorry for Moyes. He'll personally get the blame, when Fergie and the Board should also be blamed for leaving him such an average squad. Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs, Anderson, Nani etc are not going to get any better.

I'm sure they'll stump up the wages to attract players, but if they're not in the CL (I don't think they will be) and the manager's situation is uncertain they may not get the very top players.

Their current demise could last for a while (I remember Denis Law's tap in sending them down). Here's hoping.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Would have preferred if this thread had turned up in May if and when they have gone t*ts up and out of the top 4.

Sh*t like this is too premature in December.

Case in point, the scum started a thread like this under twitchy back in 2010 and were made to look silly at then end of the season.

Let's crow when we beat them in February(IF we do).

armchair

Post by armchair »

topgoon wrote:Would have preferred if this thread had turned up in May if and when they have gone t*ts up and out of the top 4.

Case in point, the scum started a thread like this under twitchy back in 2010 and were made to look silly at then end of the season.

I agree. Poor thread.
By all means have a gloat but do it quietly for now. 8)

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

Bollox to doing it quietly, why not give those plastics both barrels now, before it's too late? :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Well said Ryan! Give it to them now and loudly! They ain't coming back this season.

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

yeah fuck em, even if they do come back lets enjoy their agony for now.

they've loved every second of being smug bastards for years and years. lets stuff it up them.

i've already texted the plastic i know - "another good home win today ?" :lol:

SAF fucked up - ageing defence, no one in midfield, no one in the youth pipeline.

who from the back 9 would we want to buy if we could ?

if moyes can turn them round and get 4th he's a genius - their confidence is down and they needed a goal, is what he said today....

armchair

Post by armchair »

clockender1 wrote:
if moyes can turn them round and get 4th he's a genius - their confidence is down and they needed a goal, is what he said today....
They'll be in for Wenger. He certaintly knows how to get 4th. Remember how he got us 4th last season and it was his "greatest ever achievement" :roll:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

They've been laughing at us for 9 years so mehhh, who gives a fuck if its pre empted. Just goes to show how good a man manager fergie was, bringing the best out of what is probably one of the weakest manure squads in 2 decades.

And yes all those plastics from south london deserve all the stick they are getting.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Ryanswannell wrote:Image

This is f*nny as f**k, still think we are a bit premature but nearly p*ssed myself laughing :lol: :lol:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

If it is in fact premature, and the likelihood exists that they might bounce back, then why not revel in their agony and misery and strife now? Celebrate the fuck out if it for as long as it may last.

What an awesome sight it was to behold the plastics streaming out in droves today. 0-1 down and more than 10 minutes on the clock, yet the sense of entitlement fuckers couldn't stick around to get their voices behind and try to rally their team to a comeback.

And, I must add that I lay little blame at Moyes' foot - though some might argue he should have done more in the summer transfer window - as Fergie left him a team filled with mainly dross. Feel free to disagree, but they only have 2 proper players: the Judas *word censored* and Shrek. All the rest are ok, to below average, to plain shit. It was really an indictment on the League that Fergie was allowed to win so many titles with this sack of utter turds. Now he's gone, their shitness is being mirrored in the table via piss poor performance after performance (nothing new, only without the wins now). I hope it only gets worse so we can all continue to feel joy of unspeakable proportions beholding the grimaces on the faces of their smug fans

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Pardew is a c***t. :lol: :lol:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

topgoon wrote:Would have preferred if this thread had turned up in May if and when they have gone t*ts up and out of the top 4.

Thread is fine. Title needs to be changed to something nice.