Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by clockender1 »

oh and olle is getting slaughtered this morning for having two penalty takers - by Neville, Lineker, Gillespie etc a " lack of leadership"....

no shit. :shock:

:lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:46 pm
i still don't blame Sanchez at all - he was sold a ringer . Him and Ozil both came from Barca and Madrid respectively expecting to work with a top coach and win the CL again and the PL.

Sanchez was superb the first two seasons and his work rate was unbelievable, but then he realized what a hopeless fraud the ex manager was/is and the dross he had to play with - even in his last season he scored 31 goals for us in 50 games, so he wanted out.

lets look at the 2017 squad - elneny, Walcott, iwobi, Welbeck, mustafi, Welbeck, Wilshire....no CL football and we lost 3-0 to City AT HOME

and compare that to the team he left behind - Pique, Puyol, Messi, Neymar, Xavi, Pedro, Iniesta, Alves, Mascherano, Sergio....

no wonder he wanted out, he saw the writing on the wall - 10 months later the ex-manager was gone...

he was conned by the ex-managers false reputation.

His mistake was to stay in England, he should of gone to Juve.
Sanchez was a ringer though. He had the chance for a guaranteed league winners medal versus a big pay packet. He took the later.

I am not saying that he wasn't wrong to leave Arsenal (shades of RVP perhaps?) because back then we had no ambition.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 pm
oh and olle is getting slaughtered this morning for having two penalty takers - by Neville, Lineker, Gillespie etc a " lack of leadership"....

no shit. :shock:

:lol:
Neville, Lineker, Gillespie etc
these so called ex-players / experts are often the worst in the media, because they 'know' the game and what goes on in the dressing room & training sessions and yet they are so ready to throw someone under the bus ...What is disgusting is that had Pogba scored from the penalty they would all be creaming themselves .. and touting the hobbit as the best manager since the red nose wino

I am glad he missed it as it just piles on the pressure and criticism. Anything that fucks em up more, but The Media are all attention seeking WHORES..they all have enough wonga to never have to work again, but given the slightest opportunity to be back in the greater public eye on or off the field they jump at it... anything to feed their over inflated ego's.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:00 pm

I am glad he missed it as it just piles on the pressure and criticism. Anything that fucks em up more,
absolutely mate, anything that undermines their confidence and puts pressure on their manager is great for us.

likewise the chavs. though unfortunately united have Palace at home next and that should be an easy win for them, but then again it keeps him there longer :lol:

right now, my money is on Fwank going first out of the two. just because of the fixture list.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:16 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:05 am
So Sanchez about to join Inter Milan on loan, with the option for them to buy him for £14m.

What a terrible career decision it was for Sanchez to join Manure. How many players have a PL medal offered to them on a plate, no wonder Guardiola went cold on him.

Looking at our squad as it is now he should be looking back and thinking Arsenal wouldn't be a bad place to end his career.

Find me an article that has ever done anything other than speculate that sanchez CHOSE manure over citeeh 8)

Find me an article from anyone that says that citeeh actually made a bid and that that bid was accepted in that transfer (we pulled out of a deal to sell him to citeeh in the previous window). People have thrown out that bullshit that sachez chose utd over citeeh purely to paint him as a money grabber, when there is actually no substance to that story at all :roll: :oops: :oops:
I think you will find 90% of articles in the sports press are pure speculation augie. :wink:

Personally I think it's safe to say he went after the money. Why else would he choose a club in turmoil on a downward spiral when his PL coin was so highly rated?

I do believe Wenger sold him a pipe dream and he left because he saw the writing on the wall but I also believe it was money that decided where he went.

I have no real hatred of him for it because he gave his all while he was with us whereas the VanJudasCunt stole a living from a club that stood by him through years of injury and then jumped ship the minute he got enough of a season out of his legs to get the move he wanted.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had a pwoppah chortle at the manc filth the other night. :lol:

Pogcunt just being Pogcunt. Superb. :barscarf:

It's all about Pogcunt and his ego. The meejia love in with this reptile is purile beyond belief. He is utter gash for huge swathes of a season and then he'll have one or two excellent games (or sometimes just one good half in a game) and the meejia morons starts sucking his dick like he's Messi. Simply the most over rated player in the game and a massive cùnt to boot. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:07 am
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
So Sanchez about to join Inter Milan on loan, with the option for them to buy him for £14m.

What a terrible career decision it was for Sanchez to join Manure. How many players have a PL medal offered to them on a plate, no wonder Guardiola went cold on him.

Looking at our squad as it is now he should be looking back and thinking Arsenal wouldn't be a bad place to end his career.

Find me an article that has ever done anything other than speculate that sanchez CHOSE manure over citeeh 8)

Find me an article from anyone that says that citeeh actually made a bid and that that bid was accepted in that transfer (we pulled out of a deal to sell him to citeeh in the previous window). People have thrown out that bullshit that sachez chose utd over citeeh purely to paint him as a money grabber, when there is actually no substance to that story at all :roll: :oops: :oops:
I think you will find 90% of articles in the sports press are pure speculation augie. :wink:

Personally I think it's safe to say he went after the money. Why else would he choose a club in turmoil on a downward spiral when his PL coin was so highly rated?

I do believe Wenger sold him a pipe dream and he left because he saw the writing on the wall but I also believe it was money that decided where he went.

I have no real hatred of him for it because he gave his all while he was with us whereas the VanJudasCunt stole a living from a club that stood by him through years of injury and then jumped ship the minute he got enough of a season out of his legs to get the move he wanted.

Point one is an absolute certainty

Point 2 comes back to the reality that citeeh never made an acceptable bid to AFC in that transfer window, so sanchez never had a choice to make. Even in the speculation press there was never once anything about citeeh making a bid for him, so if they haven't mentioned it you can be sure it didn't happen

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:54 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:07 am
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Point one is an absolute certainty

Point 2 comes back to the reality that citeeh never made an acceptable bid to AFC in that transfer window, so sanchez never had a choice to make. Even in the speculation press there was never once anything about citeeh making a bid for him, so if they haven't mentioned it you can be sure it didn't happen
https://www-skysports-com.cdn.ampprojec ... ansfer-bid

Whether the bid was acceptable or not is not known but there were numerous media reports at the time that they were in for him. A quick Google will show that. IIRC Pep was put off by Sanchez's salary demands.....?

https://www-telegraph-co-uk.cdn.ampproj ... 20%251%24s

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

A team including pogba is currently being held by Rochdale :?

If they do not win tonight, hes gone, has to be.

Shame. :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

clockender1 wrote: A team including pogba is currently being held by Rochdale :?

If they do not win tonight, hes gone, has to be.

Shame. :lol:
Could do with the gnome faced Norwegian *word censored* sticking around a bit longer until Monday at least

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Yes. Thats why it would be a shame.

Though a heavy win there for us and us getting him the tin tack would be quite pleasant

0-0 after50 minutes :D .

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Rochdale equalized!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh please let them win on penalties, ill piss meself.

The 60,000 Muppets must be distraught

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Manc Filth scraped through on pennos. :oops: :lol:

The longer the Baby Faced Asshole stays there the more damage he can do. :D 8)

Blim

Post by Blim »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:54 am
Manc Filth scraped through on pennos. :oops: :lol:

The longer the Baby Faced Asshole stays there the more damage he can do. :D 8)
I agree, I hope he stays forever. :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

That has to have knocked their confidence ahead of the weekend, and their fans too. :barscarf: