Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by 1989 »

clockender1 wrote:whereas they'd love Kos, BFG, Caz, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud. Probably Chez too.
They would take Gibbs, Wilshere, Sagna, Arteta, Flamini, a fit Diaby, Rosicky, Walcott and Podolski too. Basically our squad as a whole is better, apart from the striker position.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i'd take RVP on a pay-for-play basis with a massive pay cut.

good back up for Gnabry - may we could trade 'em Diaby ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

clockender1 wrote:i'd take RVP on a pay-for-play basis with a massive pay cut.

Didn't the Arsenal 49'ers page reckon he had put in a transfer request recently ?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

nice to see The Merse predicting a win for Arsenal and a draw for the spuds and manyoo. :barscarf:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

clockender1 wrote:nice to see The Merse predicting a win for Arsenal and a draw for the spuds and manyoo. :barscarf:

Not with his betting/prediction record it's not!! :oops: :oops: :lol:

Must also add that I'm uncomfortable with the gloating going on re: Man United's apparent demise. It's way too early for people to be rejoicing in their downfall, just as it is way too early to be proclaiming our superiority. Much as I hope they do continue struggling, the season still has a lot of unfolding to do and things can quickly change - for both them and us. :rubchin:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i admit that we may collapse, i almost expect it but i just don't see what can turn them around so quickly ???

they have their lowest points haul since 2003 when they finished 3rd, and that was a lot better side.

tomorrow they have RvP, shrek and Kagawa all out. Newcastle are poor but will be up for it.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

1989 wrote:
clockender1 wrote:whereas they'd love Kos, BFG, Caz, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud. Probably Chez too.
They would take Gibbs, Wilshere, Sagna, Arteta, Flamini, a fit Diaby, Rosicky, Walcott and Podolski too. Basically our squad as a whole is better, apart from the striker position.
Makes you wonder how they ever won the title last season, never mind finished 20 something points ahead of us! :rubchin: :roll: Can't ALL have been done to Fergie's brilliance and Wenger's stupidity, surely? :? :oops:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

RVP played nearly every game didn't he ? - vidic, evra and giggs are one year further past their prime, and roooney is fatter slower and uglier.

Post by 1989 »

StuartL wrote:

Didn't the Arsenal 49'ers page reckon he had put in a transfer request recently ?
Appears he has indeed. :D

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Lawro spoke about the transfer request story in a radio interview.

Even the big media types are running with it. :lol:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

I am loving this with the scum struggling :D

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

1989 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Appears he has indeed. :D
And they say fans are fickle! :D

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

LizLeGooner wrote:Lawro spoke about the transfer request story in a radio interview.

Even the big media types are running with it. :lol:
Rumour is that RvP isn't happy playing for Moyes. Apparently Ferguson told him when he signed that he had no intention of retiring any time soon :lol: Lawrenson is apparently pretty good friends with Moyes, so may have some "inside info"...

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

It just gets better and better. Well done the Geordies!!!! Just great to see all those ugly faces in the stands. Get used to it Mancs, you're in real trouble and I'm loving every second.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

1-0 to the barcodes. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: