Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
falkirk goon
Posts: 2968
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by falkirk goon »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 pm
For tonight only, just thought I’d bring this one back again. Yes, they might be in a better state than us and finished 3rd etc, etc but Lovely to watch Manure get booted out tonight. One of the most cheaty, divey games I’ve ever seen. Fuck Manure!
I concur 8) only 3 major trophies won by English clubs this season..and even though we've been shite.. we got our hands on 1 of them :barscarf: 8)

Almunia is a clown
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: Gooner Valley N719 EIE

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Man Utd spent A £Billion squids on transfers for last six seasons, no trophy for the last 3 of those years. :mrgreen:

:barscarf: Ole's at the wheel! :barscarf:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26137
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 pm
For tonight only, just thought I’d bring this one back again. Yes, they might be in a better state than us and finished 3rd etc, etc but Lovely to watch Manure get booted out tonight. One of the most cheaty, divey games I’ve ever seen. Fuck Manure!



Brandon Williams and greenwood's diving was nothing short of a disgrace last night, but bt made nothing about it :roll:

For last few months the english media have been wanking themselves into oblivion of the fernandes guy the mancs bought - I watched the second half last night, and if I hadnt seen him going toe to toe with lindelof I wouldnt have believed he was on the pitch :roll:

I am sick to the bollox of the way the english media and ex pro's analyse these games, Straight after the game the narrative they were running with was that manure need to spend big if they want to compete at the top level - what, spend super money like seville did ?? Manure's spend on that team last night probably dwarfed seville's spend by an absolute distance, and yet the excuses come trotting out about a lack of spending after being turned over by a provincial club from spain :oops: Just this season alone manure spent over £192m on transfer signings, but to listen to the media and fans you would think that they are paupers having to make do with cast offs from other clubs :roll:

Manure are a hollywood club ......... their club is more about glitz and glamour than substance :oops: How the fans and media can want or defend their pursuit of sancho when they have a defence that has more holes than a teabag, is beyond me, but like I say making a marquis signing is more important to them

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Question for a wet Monday morning...If Brandon Williams was an Arsenal player how many red cards would he have received this season..Take into account his persistent fouling and his persistent diving.

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2737
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:02 am
Question for a wet Monday morning...If Brandon Williams was an Arsenal player how many red cards would he have received this season..Take into account his persistent fouling and his persistent diving.
Last night was the first time I watched him and what a diving wee prick he is. In the last few minutes he took full flight outside the box.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48406
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:42 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:02 am
Question for a wet Monday morning...If Brandon Williams was an Arsenal player how many red cards would he have received this season..Take into account his persistent fouling and his persistent diving.
Last night was the first time I watched him and what a diving wee prick he is. In the last few minutes he took full flight outside the box.
It was like watching a young Rooney in his heyday. :censored:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26137
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:26 am
Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.



If he moves and turns as slow as he does on the pitch, then whoever he was fighting must be laughing their arse off :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:24 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:26 am
Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.



If he moves and turns as slow as he does on the pitch, then whoever he was fighting must be laughing their arse off :lol: :lol:
His positional sense is so poor he could use it in his defence that he was in the wrong pub on the wrong island.

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .
May be an allegation of attempted bribery in there too.

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2772
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .
May be an allegation of attempted bribery in there too.
Excellent news. Jail Maguire :barscarf: :lol:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6570
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .
Bloody foreigners :roll:

Is that racist of the Greek police 👮‍♂️ to say that ?

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .
May be an allegation of attempted bribery in there too.
Excellent news. Jail Maguire :barscarf: :lol:
Fuck no, release the useless :censored: ..If he goes down United might buy someone good. :D

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48406
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:45 am
augie wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:24 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:26 am
Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.



If he moves and turns as slow as he does on the pitch, then whoever he was fighting must be laughing their arse off :lol: :lol:
His positional sense is so poor he could use it in his defence that he was in the wrong pub on the wrong island.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality work lads. 8)

Post Reply