Fat Sam at West Ham..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Fat Sam at West Ham..

Post by Nos89 »

Can't believe I finally empathise with Fat Sam. He did a mourinho to mourinho and he came out laughing. What a bloody nerve Jose has got to criticise west ham after the way chelski played against us, utd and no doubt will play against citeh? No class at all. And selling mata will be his biggest mistake, the title is between us and city.

ElSquirrel

Re: Fat Sam at West Ham..

Post by ElSquirrel »

The old conventional wisdom: Moaninho was a great manager, goaded into poor choices by Roman, sacked for standing up for himself.

The new conventional wisdom: Moaninho is a fraud. Roman will regret his return and lost opportunity. Moaninho will be sacked again.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:Can't believe I finally empathise with Fat Sam. He did a mourinho to mourinho and he came out laughing. What a bloody nerve Jose has got to criticise west ham after the way chelski played against us, utd and no doubt will play against citeh? No class at all. And selling mata will be his biggest mistake, the title is between us and city.

realistically we are not in the title race

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I agree. He is a despicable arrogant turd-stain on the world of football but I thoroughly enjoyed his reaction to Mourinho. Didn't bash on about what a shit hand he's been dealt with West Ham, didn't suggest he could do Mourinho's job easily, just laughed at him.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Not really about Fat Sam, but connected to West Ham and I just had to mention it for Rodders's sake..

West Ham striker Andy Carroll received a bigger shock than his harsh sending off against Swansea when he returned to the Upton Park dressing room...Sky Sports News’ glamorous presenter Charlie Webster was in the ice bath! :shock: :lol:

(this may count as my 800th "tit" post as I'm already close :D)