LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by REB »

2-0 to the arsenal :mrgreen:

Henry Norris 1913

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

they're shite we're shite game will be shite :barscarf:

are you watching falkirk goon? are you watching are you watching are you watching falkirk goon? 8)

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:they're shite we're shite game will be shite :barscarf:

are you watching falkirk goon? are you watching are you watching are you watching falkirk goon? 8)
You bastard! :lol: :wink:

We will win and all will be rosy......

topcat

Post by topcat »

I'm probably in the minority here but i'd rather win the FA cup game against them than this one.

And i think thats the way its going to be! 2-2 in this one.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

topcat wrote:I'm probably in the minority here but i'd rather win the FA cup game against them than this one.

There are many on here who would agree. We have no chance of winning the league but a decent chance of winning the FA Cup.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

mickeys will score so 1-1 or 2-1 to us. this is the easiest of the next 4 games. after this, our next win will be in March.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

topcat wrote:I'm probably in the minority here but i'd rather win the FA cup game against them than this one.

Why not both? :D :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:they're shite we're shite game will be shite :barscarf:

How dare you :shock: :lol: indeed they are shite...we are shite....and the game will no doubt be a pile of shite :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I'm not sure which I'd rather win - but fortunately it's a decision we don't have to me... pick a strong side in both and try and win both.

The days of throwing the FA Cup are hopefully over... but sadly I'm not convinced they are :shock: :? :(

topcat

Post by topcat »

Chippy wrote:

There are many on here who would agree. We have no chance of winning the league but a decent chance of winning the FA Cup.
My thoughts exactly
p206ab wrote:

Why not both? :D :barscarf:
obviously I'd rather both. :barscarf: unlikely though.

topcat

Post by topcat »

g88ner wrote:
I'm not sure which I'd rather win - but fortunately it's a decision we don't have to me... pick a strong side in both and try and win both.

The days of throwing the FA Cup are hopefully over... but sadly I'm not convinced they are :shock: :? :(
I know what you mean, if it was me and I had to prioritize the next four games. Liverpool in the cup would be my first priority. It really would.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Would much rather win the cup game without a doubt.

Liverpool games are amongst the hardest to predict, especially at Anfield. They could play at 100mph and cause massive problems with their quality up top and not let us settle. Alternatively they could just be lambs to the slaughter as they are forced to select an overly-attacking line-up and leave themselves open to getting dominated in midfield and/or picked off.

Have to get tactics spot on for this game, tempo has to be there in our play from the off and we can't leave Giroud as isolated as we tend to against the bigger teams away.

Newb_Russ

Post by Newb_Russ »

clockender1 wrote:mickeys will score so 1-1 or 2-1 to us. this is the easiest of the next 4 games. after this, our next win will be in March.
Hope not as will be at the Sunderland game with my lad on 22nd Feb.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Clockender

Are you seriously suggesting that in 4 consecutive home games that we will not win any of them ????

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Hate the mousers but I do enjoy games against them because they are difficult to predict, unlike most games against the other big teams, even against the tiny Totts it's been the team at home taking the points in recent years.

Obviously if we are to get anything we have to pick up the pace a bit right from the off. If we start pissing around at a snail's pace from the first minute we'll be in trouble