Squeaky bum time.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

How many points will we get from the next 5 PL games

15! I'm Arsene Wenger
3%
11-13
9%
9-10
6%
8 for difficult people who chose the only number not on the list
14%
6-7
20%
4-5
20%
2-3
11%
0-1
6%
Worst. Thread. Ever.
11%

Total votes: 35

armchair

Re: Squeaky bum time.

Post by armchair »

We really must have the shittiest mods in the whole tinterverse. :roll: :oops: :banghead:

Fukin toolbags. :wink:
:lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

armchair supporter wrote:We really must have the shittiest mods in the whole tinterverse. :roll: :oops: :banghead:

Something to be proud of! Oh and you're banned! :wink:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

First time on here boys so go easy! I'm a glass half full guy!!! Stoke: win , s---s draw ,Russians draw, Arabs win,Everton win, that should set April up nicely !!!!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

We'll be shite. They'll be shite. Games will be shite

In before Falkirk 8) :wink: :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Leyton Gooner wrote:We'll be shite. They'll be shite. Games will be shite

In before Falkirk 8) :wink: :barscarf:
Noooooo! How could you!

I'm off to the bookies to put money on 5 heavy defeats now

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Grant jones wrote:First time on here boys so go easy! I'm a glass half full guy!!! Stoke: win , s---s draw ,Russians draw, Arabs win,Everton win, that should set April up nicely !!!!
You're way too optimistic for here mate! :wink: And welcome.

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Hopefully if I work hard enough I too can become as pessimistic as the next guy!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Grant jones wrote:Hopefully if I work hard enough I too can become as pessimistic as the next guy!
As long as that guy isn't Augie. AKA typhoid Mary! :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

armchair supporter wrote:We really must have the shittiest mods in the whole tinterverse. :roll: :oops: :banghead:

Fcukers couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

augie wrote:

Fcukers couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Banned, you guys don't know you're born. Wait till no5 is a mod! :twisted:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

It's a 9 month season and so far we have not beaten a top 3 team that's about to change! Evan the most doom Sayers amounst you must be enjoying things so far

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Grant jones wrote:It's a 9 month season and so far we have not beaten a top 3 team that's about to change! Evan the most doom Sayers amounst you must be enjoying things so far
You haven't read much of the stuff on here have you?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Grant jones wrote:It's a 9 month season and so far we have not beaten a top 3 team that's about to change! Evan the most doom Sayers amounst you must be enjoying things so far
Some things would have to change quite drastically for us to come through this period sitting pretty.

We've only won once at Stoke in 6 (I think) attempts. Our record against Spurs in the Wenger era is pitiful and we've taken 2 points in the last 5 games there. Wenger has never beaten Mourinho, City have dismantled us in the last two meetings and we have been completely out-thought and out-worked by Everton in our last 3 meetings, failing to win a single one.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Ramsey should be back for the Bayern game - which GG thinks we should put the reserves out for. how dare he ? - i bet HE hasn't worked 30 years in football..... :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Can we have a "Worst.Thread.Ever" voting option :lol:

DB can sort this I am sure :wink:
And by doing that DB10 cnutslop has voided the voting again. As for worst thread ever? Are you fucking serious. There have been so many shite threads on here we could start out own shite threads museum of how not to start a football thread. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nope. Checked it first. There were no votes cast between Spudtard fucking it up and me fixing it. Respect your senior mod Chippy or you will go the way of Bent Member. :lol: :wink: