Victims FC to win the League, or who else will?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Victims FC to win the League, or who else will?

Post by Gunner Rob »

greengooner wrote:I would rather the spuds won the league than the victims!
people have been banned on here for less than that :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:Biggest game of the weekend as far as I'm concerned, and I will be more upset by a Pool win than an Arse defeat.
get your priorities right will you.
who gives a shit about the Pool v City game. meaningless title bollocks.

the race for 7th is on, now thats really where its at :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I told a victim fan today at work id rather be raped (foreplay in some parts of the country )a goat than see those pikey scum win anything.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

mcdowell42 wrote:I told a victim fan today at work id rather be raped (foreplay in some parts of the country )a goat than see those pikey scum win anything.
define Victim fan, they fall into many categories...genuine being the minority category. ..obviously if you told him in work he is not from Merseyside.
The goat bit is disturbing but i can see where you are coming from, but can the goat ?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sorry he wandered in to my place of employment and he was confused as wht went on in such places

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:Was told this morning that Sky are getting twitchy as they would hate to see Liverpool win the league. :D
Why would Redknapp be a positive addition to prevent the scouse scum getting the title ?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Going to be 10wins in a row and no doubt they will go on and lift it now :( remember who it was that sent them on their all conquering run back in feb..le bumholes mental strength brigade.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Anyone watching the Citeh match? This is what you call attractive football, not the boring predictable shite we play :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Yaya(the one that can actually play) off injured..always falls the way of the dippers when they are in the running.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

postmanPat91 wrote:Anyone watching the Citeh match? This is what you call attractive football, not the boring predictable shite we play :banghead:
Liverpool got rid of a legend Dalglish who turned into a football dinosaur and replaced him with a young manager with new ideas.While we are giving our dinosaur a new contract

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

donaldo wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:Anyone watching the Citeh match? This is what you call attractive football, not the boring predictable shite we play :banghead:
Liverpool got rid of a legend Dalglish who turned into a football dinosaur and replaced him with a young manager with new ideas.While we are giving our dinosaur a new contract
Haha exactly! If we brought in Klopp, Simeone or Martinez, this is the exciting football we would playing...

But why go through that trouble when we can knock the ball from side to side at a snails pace in front of our own goal? We have mental strength :barscarf:

Hound that stubborn bastard and the rest of those cants on the board the fuck out of our club!! :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

That'll be that then, jammy scumbag fucks.And to think we got a draw at home to city to give them a helping hand :banghead: fucking despise those pikey *word censored* I really do.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I can still see the chavs getting something at wankfield. Anyone really but the scumbag murderers.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

I feel physically ill.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

falkirk goon wrote:That'll be that then, jammy scumbag fucks.And to think we got a draw at home to city to give them a helping hand :banghead: fucking despise those pikey *word censored* I really do.
Remember they finished 7th last year.As Wanker and the AKB's say you cant compete with mega rich City and Chelsea,we cant keep our best players so we have to try for 4th every year.Another one of their excuses out the window.It can be done Liverpool have proved it