Victims FC to win the League, or who else will?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Victims FC to win the League, or who else will?

Post by goonersid »

What you reckon? I for one am getting worried.
The very thought of stevie me lifting the trophy aloft makes me feel sick. Then having to listen to their fans, would make the entire summer unbearable.

donaldo

Re: Can VictimS FC Win the League?

Post by donaldo »

No they will finish 3rd behind Chelsea and City

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

No, City will win it. But they have a better chance than us. It depresses me to watch them play quick, attacking football that teams can't cope with. Like we used to. :(

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

goonersid wrote:The very thought of stevie me lifting the trophy aloft makes me feel sick.
Preferable to John Terry though no?

They won't win it, but will probably finish above us.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I hope they do, if the alternatives are Mourinho/Terry and Manchester City.

Pellegrini's a pleasant enough geezer but there's still something not right about an oil club winning the title.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

remigardeshair wrote:
goonersid wrote:The very thought of stevie me lifting the trophy aloft makes me feel sick.

Afraid not, I hate that scouse *word censored* more.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Dan_85 wrote:No, City will win it. But they have a better chance than us. It depresses me to watch them play quick, attacking football that teams can't cope with. Like we used to. :(
Yeah I agree. Liverpool are good to watch at the moment ... well at least they would be if it wasn't for the fact that they were Liverpool ... but I still think City will win it.

I just wish Arsenal would play with the same tempo and desire that Liverpool have shown in a lot of their games because it is a style that fans can get passionate about. If they weren't for the fact that it was Liverpool, then I'd like to see this style of football rewarded.

Their stance in the summer of not caving into to Suarez or the offers they had for him is also something that should teach Arsenal and Wenger a lesson too. We have caved in far too easily in recent years when it comes to selling our best players. There is no way Wenger would have kept hold of Suarez in the same circumstances.

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

goonersid wrote:
remigardeshair wrote:

Fair enough, each to their own and all that - For me Chelsea and Liverpool are poles apart in terms of their vileness and what their clubs and supporters represent.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

they will get very very close if they beat City and Chelsea at home.

still would need to win near enough every game to lift the title, they can't afford slip ups and considering their dodgy defence that is likely to happen.

Chelsea slight favourites now I think - I would much prefer City or Liverpool to win the league though

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

remigardeshair wrote:
goonersid wrote:
remigardeshair wrote:

Fair enough, each to their own and all that - For me Chelsea and Liverpool are poles apart in terms of their vileness and what their clubs and supporters represent.
They're pretty much both as loathesome as each other for me. Orrible *word censored*, the lot of em. If we can't win it, i'd rather City do it any day of the week...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

donaldo wrote:No they will finish 3rd behind Chelsea and City
This. ^^

And in all honesty if The Cannibal gets crocked I think they'll really struggle to even get that 3rd spot. Out of the available options, the Arab pimp's plaything Citeh winning it would bring the least amount of vomit from me. :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Should also add the very thought of despicable keeunt Stevie Me lifting the PL makes me very ill. I LOVE the fact he has never won it and I want him to finish his career without EVER having won it. 8)

Also, the Chris "Look at me Daddy!! Do you love me now?!" Kamara wankfest if his hero Stevie Me won it would be just unbearable. :oops: :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

They're showing good form for the most part, just can't see them toppling Chelsea/Man City.

Can't stand Rodgers as he can't wait to tell everyone it's all down to him :lol: .Leave it out geezer, you've got one of the best strikers in the world. Take him out and over a season, you'd be as ordinary as us :D

However, Liverpool have been playing some exciting stuff. Still can't get over their fans who come abroad, nick things and brag about it. You have to hear it, really! :roll: :banghead: :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Liverpool supporters are without doubt the worst winners out there.

Clash

Post by Clash »

goonersid wrote:
remigardeshair wrote:

Is this one of the reasons why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

Old I know but ...