Bayern Munich tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chunky The Gooner

Bayern Munich tickets

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Evening!
This is not a request for tickets so please don't delete or merge it yet. Anybody else on here going out to the
game next week in a group who has tickets in different blocks? Last year we was made to sit in our seats in our
blocks where as virtually all of the other European trips I've done its been a case of sit where you want.
The reason Im asking this is basically Im in block 342 and need to swap it for the block my mates in 341 ( I'll confirm
later)

Cheers Chunky

Dan_85

Re: Bayern Munich tickets

Post by Dan_85 »

We stood wherever we wanted last year. Hopefully the same again this year.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Dan_85 wrote:We stood wherever we wanted last year. Hopefully the same again this year.
Yep definitely no problem last year & I'm hoping it's the same as I'm in 347 & my lad is in 343 :banghead:

Dortmund however was a bit stricter on the block entrances but our group of 6 still ended up together :box: :barscarf:

Chunky The Gooner

Cheers for the replys . I must have been very unlucky last time then !

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Should definitely sit wherever the fuck you want Chunky, the bigger the group the better. Then when those people turn up to go to there seats, you can tell them to fuck off. Of course, some of them know what's going on but others, who don't go regularly, don't know what's going on.

:roll:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

arseofacrow wrote:Should definitely sit wherever the fuck you want Chunky, the bigger the group the better. Then when those people turn up to go to there seats, you can tell them to fuck off. Of course, some of them know what's going on but others, who don't go regularly, don't know what's going on.

:roll:
Exactly what happened last year. Some bloke turned up with his Mrs, twenty minutes after kick off & moaned that we were in his seats. Shoulda got here on time then shouldn't you mate...

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

I'm not sure but I think it said in the little information booklet that you enter the stadium through any away turnstile, if it did that'd suggest you can sit wherever you want.

EDIT: Where is the piss up before the game?

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

At Dortmund we had a sold out allocation and there was no suggestion of you sitting where you want, I think in Munich it will be the same.

A bit harsh of you just to sit in someone's allocated seat and then make them look elsewhere, starts a chain reaction of people acting like twats.

Just find someone that wants to do a swap for 342 -> 341.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Evening!
This is not a request for tickets so please don't delete or merge it yet. Anybody else on here going out to the
game next week in a group who has tickets in different blocks? Last year we was made to sit in our seats in our
blocks where as virtually all of the other European trips I've done its been a case of sit where you want.
The reason Im asking this is basically Im in block 342 and need to swap it for the block my mates in 341 ( I'll confirm
later)

Cheers Chunky
Hiya Chunks. No chance we will delete or merge it as you are a founding member of the clique. 8) We might lock it though, so us mods can comment on it and no one else can - just to get on augie's (ample) tits...

:barscarf: :wink:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

RoscommonGooner wrote:I'm not sure but I think it said in the little information booklet that you enter the stadium through any away turnstile, if it did that'd suggest you can sit wherever you want.

Augustiner, I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Chunky The Gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Chunky The Gooner wrote:Evening!
later)

Cheers Chunky
Hiya Chunks. No chance we will delete or merge it as you are a founding member of the clique. 8) We might lock it though, so us mods can comment on it and no one else can - just to get on augie's (ample) tits...

:barscarf: :wink:

Shush DB10 Remember the first rule of the clique is .......... :D

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

gp543 wrote:
RoscommonGooner wrote:I'm not sure but I think it said in the little information booklet that you enter the stadium through any away turnstile, if it did that'd suggest you can sit wherever you want.

Augustiner grossgaststaette was a good few hundred last year hopefully same this year

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

russgoonergibson wrote:
gp543 wrote:

Augustiner grossgaststaette was a good few hundred last year hopefully same this year
Hope no one gets lost having had a few before heading there :shock: :D

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

gp543 wrote:

Went for something to eat there last night, nice food. Chatting to a guy after that who was here last year, he was saying to head to Hofbrauhaus Munchen later on and also Marienplatz (Square? :? ). There's a big church there, you can't miss it unlike this post which you probably won't see as it's the morning of the game :lol:

Anyway, enjoy :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

RoscommonGooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:

Went for something to eat there last night, nice food. Chatting to a guy after that who was here last year, he was saying to head to Hofbrauhaus Munchen later on and also Marienplatz (Square? :? ). There's a big church there, you can't miss it unlike this post which you probably won't see as it's the morning of the game :lol:

Anyway, enjoy :barscarf:
Yeah, it was rocking inside the creatively named Dubliner Irish Pub just across from Hofbrauhaus. Police got a little excited but there was a lot of fun to be had. Reckon the square will be as a good laugh as it's going to be sunny and warm today. No snow about this time.