Chavski match thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Grant jones

Re: Chavski match thread.

Post by Grant jones »

have it on good authority 1-2 Arsenal! pod to to get them both!! if that goes tits up a draw isnt the end of the world is it???

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Grant jones wrote:have it on good authority 1-2 Arsenal! pod to to get them both!! if that goes tits up a draw isnt the end of the world is it???
It is if youve got money on us winning the double :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Simon wrote:Let's hear 3000 Gooners singing "F*** off Mourinho!" tomorrow. :barscarf:
I'd love to hear us singing that with the game wrapped up in the dying stages. Sadly we're infinitely more likely to hear 35,000 Chav wankers singing "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" as they canter to a 2-0 success.

That is a real worry for me too - I know as an ardent wenker out advocate I should be hoping that the embarrassment of the chavs singing that to him would force him to walk away, but I know that wouldn't happen so all that would happen is that the chavs would get a cheap piss take at our expense :( :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:

Post by 1989 »

Our boys will be up for it. Can't see us losing at all.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

1989 wrote:Our boys will be up for it. Can't see us losing at all.
1989 working his crystal ball again :barscarf: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Contain hazard = 1-1

Allow hazard to take the piss = 2-0 defeat

Try as I might I cannot get the moaninho factor from my head - the man is an absolute wankbag but his record against le cock is hanging over this fixture like a big black cloud. If our players show the same lack of mental strength that they usually show in games like this, then that losing to moaninho record will play on their minds and another defeat is an absolute certainty but if we man the fcuk up then we could, and maybe should, get something against this average chav team. I cant decide whether the portugese c*nt not being on the sidelines will make any difference - it has been in the tactcal planning where moaninho has raped wenker so whether he is in the stands or dugout shouldn't really be a factor but I'm thinking le cock wont feel as intimidated when he is not there

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Remember the days when they simply could not get a result against us, ok the the shoes been on the other foot for quite a while now but tomorrow's as good a time as any for it to swing back our way here's hoping !!!!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Why would mourinhio not be on the bench ?

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Another 0-0. We'll play one up top and get nowhere, but our defence is bloody good so they won't get anywhere either. I'll take a point in the hope that they will draw at Anfield and possibly slip up somewhere else.

RayC

Post by RayC »

If they miss as many chances as the Scum last week we'll win 1 - 0. Can't see us creating too much. If we get a couple of chances 'gotta take at least one of them !. If only John Radford was up front instead of the clumsy frenchman. :D :D

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

2-0 sadly in favor of them. too strong defensively and we're too dull going forward.

Post by 1989 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:2-0 sadly in favor of them. too strong defensively and we're too dull going forward.
Not with BFG and Kos at the back

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Let's av it! :barscarf:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Looking forward to it for some reason, normally dread this fixture. There is no logical reason that we should win based on Wenger's 1000th game and to throw Mourinho's classless comments back in his arrogant face (and after that who better than Wenger to end his home record and losing streak) but all these things mean it is written in the stars? :lol:

The fact that they are missing Ramires and Willian may reduce their threat on the counter slightly, Lampard and Matic aren't the quickest and if we manage to keep Hazard quiet I think we have a real chance. COYG :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:Why would mourinhio not be on the bench ?

Is he not suspended ? :? Please tell me that he is suspended